Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 11-08-2002, 09:56 PM   #1
Sythe
Ra

After all these tests I am up against the great imprissoned one I heard sooo much about prince of demons yadda yadda. I thought he was was going to be a piece of cake I really did. When I fought against him........well lets just say I saw my hand turn to dust before I got to blink. I wanna defeat him any tips anybody. I would try my dragon killing tactics justt that well he puts up distractions for me and I don't handle distractions well.
Old 11-08-2002, 10:02 PM   #2
Lord Lothar
Quintesson

If you want to be cheesy, set up spike traps around him and then when he turns hostile...*snap* Demogorgon - Death.

I prefer just sealing him inside. It's easier and their isn't a large reward for you if you beat Demogorgon.

[ 11-08-2002, 10:02 PM: Message edited by: Lord Lothar ]
Old 11-08-2002, 10:11 PM   #3
Sythe
Ra

Aye alright I guess I would seal the bloody thing.....then I can finnaly
END GAME TOB SPOILERS
\
\
\\
\
\

\
\
\
\
\\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\

\
I believe now I am high enough level to kick Mellisan outta me throne!!!!! Finnaly I would finish the BHAAL saga bwahahahaaaaaaa
Old 11-09-2002, 09:31 AM   #4
Grammar
Zhentarim Guard

Spoiler
~
~
~
~
Hmm.... if you can't defeat the demogorgon be careful when fighting Ammelysan
Grammar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2002, 09:56 AM   #5
Kaltia
Jack Burton

ISn'T A LARGE REWARD? Lemme see...it was either 50k or a 100k quest experience for killing him!
Kaltia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2002, 11:17 AM   #6
Dundee Slaytern
Ironworks Moderator

100,000 Xp for killing him, excluding whatever you get from killing his fellow Demons. That and bragging rights.
Dundee Slaytern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2002, 11:31 AM   #7
Lord Lothar
Quintesson

100000xp divided amongst the party not 100000 quest xp. It's better if you're soloing but you get more xp in a party of 6 if you seal it up.
Old 11-09-2002, 11:33 AM   #8
Kaltia
Jack Burton

8thinks about it*
Ack, my Blade is gonna get millions of GP for putting ona play about him...possibly featuring Anomen as Demogorgon anyway
Kaltia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2002, 11:11 PM   #9
Sever
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

What? ur gonna seal him up? Ur a demi-god and a force to be reckoned with and your gonna do the dirty work of a bunch of fallen priests (who tried to do the dirty on you by the way) and ur content to just seal him up! Get your sorry adventurin butt back in there and send the deceitful tentacled baboon back to limbo with regards from the god of murder. And while ur at it walk over to that sorry sack of Helm **** lying on the floor, kick him the ribs, take his stuff and ignore every phrase of righteous crud that dribbles from his bloodied gob. It's just a shame the tool given to you to perform their task disappears once u leave. It would be nice to restore him and then seal him up in place of the creature he was supposed to guard.. heh heh. brrhehuhuhuhuhu..!

What? Bitter? Anger Management? He started it!

As far as tactics go, i havn't too much to offer as i found the imprisoned one to be the hardest enemy by far in the entire game. (sorry for building you up).
I did kill him though by throwing all my complicated battle strategies out the door and concentrating on him and him alone. Summon all the help you can and mob him 'til he goes down. Don't do it for the xp, or the gold or even the treasures. Do it for the satisfaction of bittersweet (oh so sweet!) revenge!
boo hoo hoo hoo hoo hoo
Sever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2002, 11:20 PM   #10
Grammar
Zhentarim Guard

Spoilers (Not that there aren't a ton already in the thread...)
~
~
~
~
~
I found the final fight with Ammelysan far harder. That was with Ascension and Improved Demogorgon. Maybe it's just me, but all those other Bhaalspawn... blah.
Grammar is offline   Reply With Quote