Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Miscellaneous Games (RPG or not)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 02-01-2005, 02:21 PM   #1
cav_again
Manshoon

I know this should probably be in the MMO forum, but that one doesn't seem to get much traffic. If needed, go ahead and move it there.

Anyway, I have two questions.

#1 (and the most important one), I intend to be a Jedi, and I know its a long, hard road, but I'm up for it. I intend to use a one handed lightsaber. So, starting the game, should I be be a brawler, and then eventually a Fencer? or will those skills not matter once I become a Jedi? Cause if the skills I get up until I become a Jedi won't really matter once I become one, I'm probably just going to try and become a Squad Leader or Pilot early on. I'm downloading the patches tonight, and starting early tommorrow morning, so any advice asap would be best.

#2, what's the general opinion about this game? i haven't been on the internet in about 6-8 months, so I'm curious. what about it is good, and what about it is bad?

thanks

p.s. What would be a good place to get help with this game? When I played FFXI, Allakazam was an easy place to find info, but all of Allakazam's info on SWG seems to be very outdated.

[ 02-01-2005, 02:25 PM: Message edited by: cav_again ]
Closed Thread