Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Miscellaneous Games (RPG or not)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 12-15-2003, 08:41 PM   #1
Hivetyrant
Jack Burton

I was in Games Wizard the other day and saw Zelda:The wind Waker with a "Limited edition" sticker on the front, and when I looked at the bottom of the box I saw two stickers, obove them it said something like "free game!" the first sticker said "Legend of Zelda:Ocarina of time" and the other said "Legend of Zelda:Ocarina of time(Master Quest).
Can anyone tell me if this is the actuall game from the Nintendo 64 and if I loved Zelda on the Nintendo, would i like this game?
Hivetyrant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2003, 01:20 AM   #2
Nanobyte
Thoth - Egyptian God of Wisdom

Just read up on it. OoT: MQ appears to be a modified version of the original, including:

Quote:
The dungeons in Master Quest have been completely redesigned to be more puzzling than ever before.

Encounter new surprises while replaying a classic -- key items have been relocated to dramatically increase the difficulty level.

Experience a truly epic quest as you travel through time, battle monstrous bosses and interact with a cast of unforgettable characters.

The Master Quest version of Ocarina of Time contains the same overall storyline as the original Ocarina of Time adventure. However, the dungeons have been upgraded to be truly challenging, even to a Zelda master.
And just to answer and an unasked question:

Quote:
Both The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time and The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time Master Quest are on the same game disc.
Nanobyte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2003, 07:36 PM   #3
Hivetyrant
Jack Burton

Okay cool.
That sounds pretty good because i thought the first one was too easy, but this sounds excellent.
Thanks.
Hivetyrant is offline   Reply With Quote