Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Neverwinter Nights 1 & 2 Also SoU & HotU Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 07-04-2002, 08:43 AM   #1
Jedimaster
Dungeon Master

When I apply for membership in the Cloaktower I have brought the four things she asked for earth,fog,water,kindling wood and now have to destroy a golem of somekind and am not sure how to is why I ask.
I am a Trekker I like Simcity 2000, Star Trek,<br /> Star Wars, Science Fiction books, movies and TV shows.<br />My web address is [url]\"http://home.comcast.net/~m.nelson10\" target=\"_blank\">http://home.comcast.net/~m.nelson10</a> <br />My email address is m.nelson10 at comcast.net
Jedimaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2002, 08:52 AM   #2
GodSlayer
Dungeon Master

well - it took me a few tries, but me, my henchman and a summoned creature fubar'ed it ind the end. There are 4 wands in the room the the golem that you can use (might as well as they disappear when the fight is over).

GodSlayer
GodSlayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2002, 01:11 PM   #3
Recluse
Dungeon Master

SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER
wow I didnt think anyone would have a problem with this... lol all you have to do is use the wands that she gives you in the correct order, which is the same order she told you to get the reagents in...

I cant remember exactly what that order is right now but just look in yer journal...
Clay = earth (rock pile wand)
Kindling = Fire (wood pile wand)
Flask of water = Water(the pool wand)
Fog = Air (Alchemists table wand)

use them in the correct order on the golem, (it will say in yer journal) and you wont have to fight him at all... just blast him with each wand and he dies.

[ 07-04-2002, 01:27 PM: Message edited by: Recluse ]
Recluse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2002, 04:53 PM   #4
Jedimaster
Dungeon Master

Thanks a lot this was a puzzler as I did not know if I should use the wands on the Golem or who.
I am a Trekker I like Simcity 2000, Star Trek,<br /> Star Wars, Science Fiction books, movies and TV shows.<br />My web address is [url]\"http://home.comcast.net/~m.nelson10\" target=\"_blank\">http://home.comcast.net/~m.nelson10</a> <br />My email address is m.nelson10 at comcast.net
Jedimaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2002, 06:18 AM   #5
Zateel
Zhentarim Guard

I'm an idiot! I forget about the "order" thing. I ended up purchasing a wand of magic missiles since I didn't have enough spells to kill it, and my weapon didn't scratch it.
Old 07-05-2002, 03:09 PM   #6
AndyG
Elminster

I struggled with this one for a while as well. Finally, I remembered the order she had mentioned when she gave me the first quest. It was so cool when that worked.

Oddly enough, I had found a scroll of Tenser's Transformation. I decided to cast that one time and try to fight the thing. When I cast the spell, the automaton disappeared. Eltoora still said I hadn't killed it.
AndyG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2002, 03:35 PM   #7
Jerhal
Dungeon Master

I don't think you can physically hurt it. My henchman and familiar never did any damage to it with their weapons.