Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Roleplaying > Ironworks Online Roleplaying
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 01-25-2002, 03:13 PM   #111
J'aran
Mephistopheles

The Half-Orc attempts to jump over the fire, but slips due to the oily floor and falls flat on his face. This requires a different approach...
After thinking for a minute, and eating one of Neb's marshmallows that he pinched off the dagger, J'aran casts Protection from Fire on himself and slowly, so as not to slip, walks through the flames.
Again on more steady ground, he grabs Neb with the intention of throwing the little guy into the fire.
Old 01-25-2002, 03:19 PM   #112
Neb
Account deleted by Request

(OOC: Little guy?!?! I happen to be 180 cm tall! [img]tongue.gif[/img] )

"Put me down you over-sized oaf!" Neb shouted as J'aran grabbed hold of him with the intention of throwing him into the fire, the sorcerer/psionic grabbed a vial of Enchanted Glue, almost completely unremovable, put a bit on his hands and grabbed hold of the half-orc's wrists, "Hah! Try throwing me into the fire now!"
Old 01-25-2002, 03:27 PM   #113
J'aran
Mephistopheles

quote:
Originally posted by Neb:
(OOC: Little guy?!?! I happen to be 180 cm tall! [img]tongue.gif[/img] )

OOC: Remeber that you're talking to a 223 cm tall Half-Orc Practically everyone is a little guy if you're so tall
Though I'll admit that you're taller than my real-life self, by 1 cm [img]smile.gif[/img]
BTW, do you watch DBZ by any chance? Seen Vegita's fight with Android #20?/OOC

"So, now you've glued us together. Great move, shorty."

J'aran plants his feet firmly on Neb's chest and starts pulling, to see whose arms will give way the first, his own or Neb's.

[ 01-25-2002: Message edited by: J'aran ]

Old 01-25-2002, 03:38 PM   #114
Neb

Neb shakes a rock out of his back of holding by writhing in J'aran's grasp, it hits the half-orc in the groin making him stop his efforts to separate himself from Neb for long enough for him to think up a plan.

While Neb got this short while to think up a plan the Silence effect finally ended, kicking off his shoes he used his feet for the somatic component of a Teleport spell and teleported himself away from J'aran, to the other side of the fire which was still burning, but now dying down a bit.
Old 01-25-2002, 03:41 PM   #115
J'aran
Mephistopheles

OOC: If we're stuck together, wouldn't a teleport-spell teleport the both of us?
Old 01-25-2002, 03:43 PM   #116
Galadria1
Zhentarim Guard

Galadria, who is not whort, slices them apart with her sword. "oops, sorry, orkie, I might have removed a little skin."
Lady Galadria, a proud Cavalier of Keldorn\'s Order; Oh So Simple Marshmallow Woman of the ORT. Member, HADB<br /><br />\"Romance at short notice was her specialty.\" -Saki<br />Founder of the IW Branch of the Anti-Anomen Society
Old 01-25-2002, 03:46 PM   #117
Neb

quote:
Originally posted by J'aran:
OOC: If we're stuck together, wouldn't a teleport-spell teleport the both of us?

(OOC: Maybe, I'm not sure, but anyway, let's just say it has and that Galadria has just solved our problem of being stuck together for us.)

"Thanks Galadria," says Neb, "Now would you mind helping me getting these smelly half-orc forearms off of my palms?"
Old 01-25-2002, 03:47 PM   #118
LennonCook
Jack Burton

OOC: Help Needed. I need something drawn for the OOM website. If you think you can help, PM or email me (lennon_cook@hotmail.com) and Ill give you the details.
Old 01-25-2002, 04:03 PM   #119
Galadria1
Zhentarim Guard

"Sure Neb." (casts the reverse of Carrion Summons, which is Unsummon Necrotic Tissue, and they disappear)(Heats a sword she finds lying around, heats it -not hers, it ruins the temper- and sears the stumps of J'Aran's forearms. Overdoes it, and burns them off to the elbows. "OOps!"
Lady Galadria, a proud Cavalier of Keldorn\'s Order; Oh So Simple Marshmallow Woman of the ORT. Member, HADB<br /><br />\"Romance at short notice was her specialty.\" -Saki<br />Founder of the IW Branch of the Anti-Anomen Society
Old 01-25-2002, 04:30 PM   #120
LennonCook
Jack Burton

Ellesar notices a suitable victim to his wrath, and decides to show a little more of his power...
His body begins to shift, his hair grows longer and changes into a dark grey colour, his eyes change from a piercing blue to a dull green, his Elven Chain seems to melt into him, and some flowing red robes replace it. His Golden Cloak sways in the breeze, and becomes a thrown-back red one, his boots shift from small and golden to tall red ones. His longswords fuse and form a staff, with a glowing red orb atop it. The newcomer speaks in a cruel voice. "I am Manya, heir to Merlin, 3rd form. I was born with the fusal of good and more good, and have been called from deep within to fight the EVIL that calls itself HADB."

He quickly raises his staff, and aims it directaly at Galadria "Now fallen one, you will fall further still" suddenly, a bright bolt of pure magic flies for Galadrias chest with no hope of her dodging it...
Closed Thread