Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Baldurs Gate & Tales of the Sword Coast
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 08-03-2002, 08:38 PM   #11
Daniel
Symbol of Cyric

Quote:
Originally posted by Tormentor:
hobgoblins arrows damaging drizzt? hahaha! i think not!... how is that possible?
actually they are damn effective, although for some reason not when you fire them dunno why?
Daniel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2002, 10:23 PM   #12
Wilbur
Zhentarim Guard

Hmmm... you can kill Drizzt in BG1 and then again in BG2, does he make an appearance in ToB? Does he ever die?
Wilbur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2002, 09:41 AM   #13
Gigaettin
Dungeon Master

where is drizzt?, i dont think ive bumped into him...
Gigaettin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2002, 10:52 AM   #14
Rimjaw
Red Wizard of Thay

Quote:
Originally posted by Wilbur:
Hmmm... you can kill Drizzt in BG1 and then again in BG2, does he make an appearance in ToB? Does he ever die?
No and no. [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Rimjaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2002, 02:41 AM   #15
Sir Heinrich Godfrie IV
Zhentarim Guard

Quote:
Posted By: Gigaettin
where is drizzt?, i dont think ive bumped into him...
Well if you really really want to know...

SPOILER
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
I can't remember the exact location, but he's in one of the areas below the High Hedge. Like area 3700, or maybe area 4200. You will also run into a TON of Knolls, inwhich he asks for your help in killing them. There is also a small pond somewhere to the North of where you will meet him.
P.S. (I have heard that there are ramifications if you "kill" Drizzt, these come when you play your exported character within BG2. Just keep this in mind).
Old 08-30-2002, 05:19 AM   #16
Merlin Al'Thor
Drow Warrior

This is a sham to Drizzt! He is a great warrior and is harder than that in BG. He's near invincible in BG2(I let him fight the whole horde of vampires and Bodhi and he still survived) so back off! Okay i'll never killed Drizzt before, but i will this time.
Old 08-31-2002, 03:24 AM   #17
Auril
Elite Waterdeep Guard

It is not to hard to kill Drizzt if you are high enough in level and have the right weapons. I am not talking about using cheats either. I waited until I completed all the TOSC quests and the only thing I had left to do was go to Baldurs Gate. I had three party members summoning monsters and undead and then I cast as many protections and hastes as time would allow before I thought my creatures would vanish. Then I sent them in and attacked with all the magical bullets and arrows that I had. He eventually went down.
Old 08-31-2002, 11:30 PM   #18
Sir Heinrich Godfrie IV
Zhentarim Guard

Do you guys know of anyone who has ever killed Drizzt through hand to hand combat, mono e mono? Without editing your character.
Old 09-01-2002, 12:58 AM   #19
Auril
Elite Waterdeep Guard

I don't know if that is possible. He would probably chop you up before you got a chance to even hurt him.
Old 09-01-2002, 04:27 PM   #20
Fiend
Manshoon

2 things;
1: Drizzt does about 30-35 damage per hit so it would be very hard to defeat mano-el-mano.
2:***SPOILER***
the way i defeated Drizzt(with me-ranger, Yeslick, Branwen, Imoen, Khalid, and Quayle) was to take out all the Knolls set all my level 3 cleric spells to animate dead, equip all my charcters with the best ranged weapons i had and to rest. Sure enough he was still there so i cast every animate dead spell i had and surounded him. i the told everything to attack him and just waited for about3 mins at which time i had to cast 2 summon creature1 spellsand moved me, yeslick, khalid and brawen in to attack him2 rounds later he was dead with none of my party members taking any(well branwen took 3-4 damage as i tod her to attack a hobgoblin instead drizzt by accident and the hobgoblin didnt like it)
I would of thought that drizzt would have been harder to kill with some sort of damge reduction or immunity to +1 or +2 weapons, mind u those spells arent available TOSC.