Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Baldurs Gate & Tales of the Sword Coast
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 11-20-2002, 01:39 PM   #11
I wish my name was Baggins
Elminster

Quote:
Originally posted by Arledrian:
quote:
Originally posted by Grungi:
i use branwen and she owns , big hps, hits hard
I seriously read this as 'she owns big hips and hard tits'- I really should get more sleep.[/QUOTE]HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA
Old 11-20-2002, 02:09 PM   #12
pritchke
Bastet - Egyptian Cat Goddess

The most underrated race is the Kobolds. You can't even chose it due to the large conspiracy against Kobolds (due to K.A.K. influence). Imagine if Gorion adopted a Kobold though that special agency and that was how the game started, would it not be possible that the Lord of Murder could have spawned some Kobold offspring. I mean Kobolds are the cutest, niceest race in the game. A Kobald would never shoot a fire arrow at your back to smite you. Only one of the evil races would do that so it only makes it fitting that the nice Kobold with that high charisma should start off the game as the spawn of some evil Lord.

[ 11-20-2002, 02:22 PM: Message edited by: pritchke ]
pritchke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2002, 05:49 AM   #13
Grungi
Banned User

well branwen probably does have big tits n hips but that wasnt the message i was trying to convey [img]tongue.gif[/img]

go on go on may as well ask now, whose made the naked character mod for bg, i bet some nerd out there has [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Grungi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2002, 08:07 AM   #14
Myrddin L'argenton
Zhentarim Guard

Quote:
Originally posted by pritchke:
The most underrated race is the Kobolds. You can't even chose it due to the large conspiracy against Kobolds (due to K.A.K. influence). Imagine if Gorion adopted a Kobold though that special agency and that was how the game started, would it not be possible that the Lord of Murder could have spawned some Kobold offspring. I mean Kobolds are the cutest, niceest race in the game. A Kobald would never shoot a fire arrow at your back to smite you. Only one of the evil races would do that so it only makes it fitting that the nice Kobold with that high charisma should start off the game as the spawn of some evil Lord.
Are you sure your talking about the thick-headed rats cross with dogs that only take about 5 seconds to kill with one good blow and fire arrows at everything?
White wild magic graven in every rock, for the white gold wielder to unleash or control. The Chronicles of Thomas Covenant<br />\'Let no man be unworthy of the angel that watches over him.\' Steven Donaldson<br />Accept who you are.<br />Lord Paladin of the Most Noble Order of the Radiant Heart.<br />Walkthrough-online\'s new site<br />[url]\"http://forums.clankiller.com\" target=\"_blank\">http://forums.clankiller.com</a>
Myrddin L'argenton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2002, 10:22 AM   #15
I wish my name was Baggins
Elminster

Quote:
Originally posted by pritchke:
All hail the wisdom of the words spoken by brother Pritchke...never have truer words been spoken. Down with K.A.K. and everyone BYOB
Old 11-27-2002, 02:03 AM   #16
SnarktheStrange
The Magister

What about Giant Space Hamsters? I've never seen one get killed; and they have "blind" special abilities.

I had a lot of fun playing Dangerous Dagmar, a F/C/M, in P&P. (Chaotic-good Priestess of a fertility goddess.) She retired as an abbess, super-rich, super-lovely, wearing a set of -10 armor illusioned to look like a translucent blue robe, and pregnant by a passing aardvark.
Old 11-27-2002, 05:41 AM   #17
Grungi
Banned User

boo is worthy of protection, he'd own a kobold [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 11-27-2002, 05:26 PM   #18
D*Ranged

Now that Kobolds are being "mentioned" , should we put it in "honourary member" of underrated race?
Old 11-28-2002, 10:32 AM   #19
Grungi
Banned User

kobolds are rightly underrated ,cos they are terrible fighters, kobold commandos on the other hand can be scary in large numbers
Old 11-28-2002, 07:19 PM   #20
Lord Brass
Emerald Dragon

They only ever come out in large numbers. They're afraid to face good Faerûnian steel like a normal adventurer: alone, armed and dangerous. Cowards.

[ 11-28-2002, 07:20 PM: Message edited by: Lord Brass ]