Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 05-26-2002, 06:57 PM   #11
Daniel_M
Elminster

Quote:
Originally posted by Sir Goulum:
So these all lead to stanaism as you say. Did it occur to you that these people who started these slaughters might be crazy or have mental problems?
This maybie so but how do you know, how does anyone of us know, that is the eternal question.
Old 05-26-2002, 07:00 PM   #12
Sir Goulum
John Locke

Quote:
Originally posted by Daniel_M:
quote:
So these all lead to stanaism as you say. Did it occur to you that these people who started these slaughters might be crazy or have mental problems?
This maybie so but how do you know, how does anyone of us know, that is the eternal question.[/QUOTE]So then you admit that there is no real proof of satanism
Old 05-26-2002, 07:07 PM   #13
Daniel_M
Elminster

Quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Daniel_M:
quote:
This maybie so but how do you know, how does anyone of us know, that is the eternal question.[/QUOTE]So then you admit that there is no real proof of satanism[/QUOTE]No, what im saying is how do you or anyone else even know? I know everyone has their own opinions and views im just sticking to mine.
Old 05-26-2002, 07:39 PM   #14
Epona
Zartan

Quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Epona:
Well being an atheist I have nothing to add to the debate itself

BUT:

My hometown of Guildford was made famous by Omen 1 - when Damien is being driven up a drive to a cathedral, and starts screaming, well that's Guildford Cathedral that is. Highly unnattractive modern red brick building with what appears to be a golden chicken on the top [img]graemlins/saywhat.gif[/img]
But...how is that a part of this discussion?[/QUOTE]Well it isn't, but the thread *is* titled The Omen Trilogy. How is that part of the discussion?
Old 05-26-2002, 07:45 PM   #15
lroyo

I would have liked to have added to this but I think I've stated my views in the Satanism thread. Maybe Daniel should check it out if he wants to know what people think!

Aviendha.

Old 05-26-2002, 07:47 PM   #16
Daniel_M
Elminster

Quote:
Originally posted by Aviendha:
I would have liked to have added to this but I think I've stated my views in the Satanism thread. Maybe Daniel should check it out if he wants to know what people think!

Aviendha.
I have done and its given me some interesting views on what other people think

Thanks