Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Roleplaying > Ironworks Online Roleplaying
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 03-22-2002, 05:09 PM   #21
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

Murdock

"Weeell...if you are referring to what I said about Zahara...you can forget your assumptions. She is a troublesome, fiendish, wild-cat. What ever I thought I had with her was nothing but a delicious illusion.
But that is alright. I have other ways of getting what I want from women...You might say that I cannot be resisted!

...Why do you ask???"
Old 03-22-2002, 07:27 PM   #22
Glorfindel
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Glorfindel
Glorfindel looked around at the wounded elves for a little while before he snapped out of his trance by Valhach asking him again if he had a Dolphin. "Uhhh.... oh! Earros, I think he probably went back outside.... do you want me to go get him?"
Old 03-22-2002, 07:43 PM   #23
Killing Spree
Mephistopheles

OOC: ~Wipes remnants of pizza off face.~ BURP!

Murdock
City Of Rhykatam

"Oh Murdock... You're just the most enticing man I've ever laid eyes on! Oh yes, absolutely mouth-watering." ~She then beamed with her usual candidness.~ "Actually, I only asked because I think it's cute when you gloat like that. It's really quite funny. And you're so easy to bait."

~After the food arrived she looked up at the ceiling with a look of curious thought.~ "That previous remark was meant to cheer you up, but it's got me thinking Murdock... I haven't had a counterpart since... Since..." ~She winced, beginning to incorperate her fingers.~ "Well let's see... It must have been... Cullith? Indeed, Cullith of Todmey. But that was..." ~Her eyes widened then she chuckled, shook her head and looked at you.~ "Ninety years ago."
Old 03-22-2002, 07:46 PM   #24
Killing Spree
Mephistopheles

Glorfindel
Lake Eharra

~Valhach nodded, quickly dismissing you with a webbed hand.~ "Yes yes, but with haste! You've wasted plenty of time now gawking at the wounded. Hurry!"
Old 03-22-2002, 08:17 PM   #25
Glorfindel

Glorfindel
Glorfindel quickly swam back through the corridor and wnet outside to look for Earros, luckily he was sitting waiting at the door, so grabbing onto his fin he told him to rush back to were he came from. Earros ducked and swerved the masses of bodies in the large entrance hall and with Glorfindels directions they got back to Valhach quickly.
Old 03-22-2002, 09:36 PM   #26
mistral4543

OOC>>> Well, let's get their butts moving then!

IC>>>
Mistral

As the drizzle begins to gather strength, she reluctantly tears herself away from his reassuring arms ~ "It's raining, Silas... come on!" ~ Trying to insert a playful mood, her eyes nevertheless betraying concern and tenderness ~ "Let's not push our luck too much, with your recent injuries."

With a surprising firmness, she grasps his hand and begins to tug him along with her as she lightly treads over the moist soil and to some shelter.
Old 03-22-2002, 10:02 PM   #27
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

Murdock

Murdock spits his wine that he was drinking to the floor and begins to choke. After clearing his wind-pipe, he gives a bewildered look at Mia.

"You haven't been with a guy in how long???My dear! That is almost a century!!! How...what...I mean...er...uh...I dunno what to say! That is ...like ...wow! I am sooooo sorry! Why have you not sought after a mate? I mean...it's not like you have to use some crummy poison to lure the men to the bed ...like...er...others do. What I mean is...it's not your looks that is holding you back...so...what is it?
Old 03-22-2002, 11:53 PM   #28
Killing Spree
Mephistopheles

Glorfindel
Lake Eharra

~Valhach turned and nodded satisfaction.~ "That's a nice dolphin if I've ever seen one, Kalluin." ~He peered curiously at Earros.~ "Bloody good... Must be a champ at picking out Malenti. Where did you get a dolphin such as this?" ~He chuckled, admiring Earros with a rare bit of kindness.~

Mistral
Wood Of Eerie Howls

~He smiled softly.~ "Oh all right." ~He reluctantly chased after you. The two of you had treaded too far to reach Silas' dwelling in the storm, so you settled for what Silas said was an old wolf cave. No canines dwelled within the stone walls, but the place was warm and somewhat furnished.~ "The lythari used this place during old wars. It's pretty warm at night actually. I wager we'll just stay here until the storm dies down. Theres some sparce kindling in the back if you'd like a fire, my love. Your wish is my command."

Murdock
City Of Rhykatam

~Mithia seemed a little stunned by your outburst. Her grey eyes were filled with an effervescent look of revelation.~ "W-well I..." ~She stammered, a coy smile creeping slowly across her face.~ "I-I-I..." ~She stammered.~ "I don't know! I-" ~She squirmed under your traumatized gaze.~ "I..."

~She sighed, putting a hand on your shoulder. Her countenence was pleading.~ "Murdock, please stop staring at me like that. It's making me very uncomfortable." ~She straightened, rolling her shoulders once stiffly. She looked you straight in the eye, trying to keep her voice calm in spite of the anxiety that was in the air.~ "W-well, Murdock, I suppose I've just been setting the issue aside for the past ninety years. Y-yes indeed..." ~She swallowed.~ "T-Tarroch needed a steadier girl, Kelril couldn't take somebody so s-spontaneous, Hitheru said he couldn't keep up... Murdock, I finally took the hint when Cullith said: 'I want a wife, not a handful of wind.' I got very dissapointed so I just didn't look back. I-I-I'm not as pretty as you make me out to be either. That's why none of them ever got w-within two feet of me. Tarroch was the only one to even kis-... O! Why am I dwelling on this now? You don't want to hear about all the gory details of my life!"
Old 03-23-2002, 12:32 AM   #29
Glorfindel

Glorfindel
For a second Glorfindel panicked, then he suddenly thought of a reasonable excuse "This is Earros, a friend of mine from the Bulwark gave it to moe when she found out I was coming to fight against the Sahuaghin and Malenti!"
Old 03-23-2002, 01:33 PM   #30
Killing Spree
Mephistopheles

Glorfindel
Lake Eharra

~He nodded slowly again.~ "Nice friend you have there." ~One of the elves called out his name and he growled.~ "All right kid, just get yourself aquainted here. I've got some matters to attend to."
Closed Thread