Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Roleplaying > Ironworks Online Roleplaying
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 03-23-2002, 10:06 PM   #31
mistral4543
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Mistral

"I think I'll be just fine without a fire, Silas." ~ Emboldened by the relative darkness and growing affection ~ "Shall we just make ourselves comfortable then?" ~ Lowering herself onto the cool surface of the ground. The glitter never leaves her eyes, which flicker between dark brown and gold ~ "Tell me more about yourself, my love." ~ Her heart thrilling for new discoveries of his past ~ "I'd be glad to hear anything you have to say." ~ Aware that her pulse is rapidly increasing in anticipation.
Old 03-23-2002, 11:29 PM   #32
Killing Spree
Mephistopheles

Mistral
Wood Of Eerie Howls
In a cave with her future husband... Why does this seem so familiar?

~Silas apprehensively lowered himself beside you. He sat timidly rigid, his long legs sprawled on the floor.~ "W-well..." ~His voice grew slightly in confidence as he began to speak.~ "I... I don't think I'm very interesting." ~He smiled weakly.~ "But if you insist." ~He looked up at the ceiling with a curious look of thought. At short length he snapped his fingers with a chuckle.~ "Ah, extremely embarassing story. Want to hear it? All right then..." ~He repositioned himself to face you.~ "Well, let me see... About ten summers ago, very warm summer it was. And I was coming home from outer guard that night, good and tired because I'd had to chase off a little band of kobolds. So I was just strolling down the path through town. Your sister stops me in the middle of the street and cries out 'GEE SILAS! You stink!' I thanked her for the revelation and continued on." ~He continued to smile.~ "Brier's always had a habit of picking on me, but this time I listened to her. I went straight to the creek. Was just sittin' there, enjoying my bathe when I heard a rustle from above and saw a whole bunch of leaves fall. I strained my eyes, but it was dark and sort of steamy because the night was so warm. So I stood up. *Ahem*." ~He cleared his throat.~ "Stark naked. Took a step towards the tree and looked hard as I could. I heard giggling." ~One of his copper eyebrows raised.~ "Brier was charging admission."
Old 03-24-2002, 02:16 PM   #33
Neb
Account deleted by Request

Daelan
Current Location: Evitan
Current Occupation: Thieving

The silver-haired elf looked out of the alley, he'd managed to avoid the guards, they'd been close to catching him this time though. He calmly slipped out of the other end of the alley and into the street, not many people were around, not surprising since it was night. He did pass a few others, mostly those who like himself had their jobs at night where the cover of darkness was helpful.

Feeling slightly annoyed with himself for having bungled up this night's job Daelan made his way home, a relatively modest house on the edge of town. Inside he lay down on his bed and wondered if it was time for him to leave Evitan, the place was getting dangerous, the watchmen had been close to catching him two nights in a row now.

He had just decided to leave in a few days when someone pounded on the front door, a voice shouted: "Open this door in the name of the watch!", Daelan wasted no time.

He barricaded the door with a table and a few chairs, grabbed his two-handed sword, his short sword and a few other of his possessions, then smashed a window on the back side of the house. The noise was loud enough that the guardsmen came running, thinking that he was trying to escape through the window while he was in reality hastily removing the barricade blocking the front door and making his escape.

By the time the guards realized that their prey had escaped the Elf had already made his way to the Eastern gate and was pondering where to go now.

(OOC: New joiner here, Spree has already confirmed my character and my location.)
Old 03-24-2002, 08:20 PM   #34
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

Murdock

Murdock realized that he had embarrassed her. He felt ashamed for outbursting like that.

"I'm sorry. It is none of my business how you live your life. I...I think you are wrong on one account though. You can't see it, but you are a very fair lady! Why...I have never met anyone more delicious!"

After seeing her look of bewilderment, he re-thought his use of vocabulary.

"Er,...what I mean is...I have never met a better person that fit the description of a Celestial being before. You are much desired by many humans...even if elves are blind to see it."
Old 03-24-2002, 09:08 PM   #35
Killing Spree
Mephistopheles

Daelan
City Of Evitan
At the Eastern Gate, plotting a course of action.

You silently reviewed the potential options in your head. Calm, but hastily. You did not want to risk being captured by the guard. Without crossing any bodies of water, the closest destination from the Eastern gate was the city of Lirina, a full two days away if you cut trails. Your other option from this gate was the ferry which would take you across the Bulwark River. That option seemed fairly appealing, considering it would leave ample distance between you and the Evitan guard. There you would find the trinity cities of Karamikay, Khalidin, and Serinaquei. But now you heard heavy approaching footsteps on the cobbles. Whatever you did, you had to act quickly.
(ooc: You may want to check out the map Neb. It's here: http://www.angelfire.com/ga3/forgotten/maps/)

Murdock
City Of Rhykatam
Sweet-talking Mithia the elven maiden. All part of his plan...

~Mithia sat speechless for a moment, taken aback. At length she managed to stammer.~ "M-Murdock?" ~Her silver eyes were filled with disbelief.~ "You-?" ~After a lengthy moment she managed to regain her poise.~ "Well... I-I'm thunderstruck Murdock. For once I don't have a witty riposte!" ~She shook her head, a quiet smile spreading across her face.~ "I-... You..." ~She laughed at herself.~ "You're very good at this flattery and cajoling, my good rogue." ~She looked up at you.~ "I'm finding myself very enticed."

[ 03-24-2002, 09:16 PM: Message edited by: Killing Spree ]
Old 03-24-2002, 09:23 PM   #36
TAOWolf
White Dragon

OOC:sorry so long in posting in, Spree my Da had a stroke but went to see him this weekend...here's a small post and you can tell me where I need to be and go *L*

IC:
Tilara Runemaker looked around, rubbing sleepy eyes, and started when an oak leaf landed on her nose....~where the frig am I?~ She tosses her topknot out of her eyes, and stares.....

"Wha??......"

All she remembers is being at a tavern, and finding a perfectly good dagger someone carelessly left on a table. She had picked it up, and...and....."DRAT!! I can't remember!!"

She feels in her pack, and pulls out the ruby hilted dagger, and smiles...

[ 03-24-2002, 09:27 PM: Message edited by: TAOWolf ]
Old 03-24-2002, 09:57 PM   #37
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

Murdock

"Oh! Maybe you don't beleive me? Maybe you think I am just trying to cheer you up? Is that it? Well...let me put your mind at ease. I know I am a rogue and rogues cannot be trusted. We are a devious sort. But one thing is for certain. I cannot lie against myself. I know what my heart is telling me, as well as my instincts as a guy. I cannot help but speak the words aloud. We seem to be in a bind at the moment...seeing as there are dead people and desert dwellers and Gods know who else wanting us dead for various reasons. Yet I do not care! As long as I can travel by your side and see your wonderful smile every morning as the first rays of sunshine bless the day...as long as the moon beams continue to highlight that magical aura you carry inside you every night...then I shall remain a proud, happy man!"

Stopping and sitting back in his chair...Murdock tried to clear his mind. Why in the world was he poring his heart out to this girl? Did he want her in his arms tonight? Was he acting on his normal urges? Or...was there something more? He had never wooed a girl that strongly before! Why with Mithia? What was so special about this elf? Attempting to question this change of style, he asked...

"Excuse me...but have you drugged my drink or cast a charm spell upon me? For...I find myself suddenly and deeply enraptured by your sight! For truelly, never before have I been so enticed, and so suddenly! Surely you have slipped me a poison!"
Old 03-24-2002, 10:13 PM   #38
Killing Spree
Mephistopheles

ooc: TAOWOLF!! Heh heh, sorry, I feel like I have to do that to get peoples' attention. Ummm... If you could please PM me your character's specifics. I guess she's a rogue, but I'll need a bit more if you could please give it. Okies? Thank ya.

Ooooohhh... And unfortunately that sound means we're out of time for the night. Heh... Sorry to leave you hanging there Larry! I'll come up with something really good though, believe you me! Damn though, you're almost as good at that flowery stuff as Silas! Murdock might be in for a pillow fight before the night's up! ROFLMAO!
Old 03-24-2002, 10:21 PM   #39
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

Old 03-25-2002, 09:28 AM   #40
Neb
Account deleted by Request

Daelan

Deciding that he could easily evade the guards on the way to Lirina Daelan chose that direction, wondering what would await him in that city.

(OOC: The link to the map doesn't work Spree.)
Closed Thread