Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 01-03-2001, 09:58 AM   #61
Yorick
Very Mad Bird

Armisael do you remember Pauline Hanson?

"Please explain?"
Who were you talking to about things being better left unsaid? Me or Moiraine?

I guess Moiraine as she replied, but I seek clarification.

"Please explain?"
Old 01-03-2001, 10:00 AM   #62
Armisael

I just didn't like harpers and druids because they where nosey know I don't even know half of whats going on under my post.
I was replying to that.

Old 01-03-2001, 10:11 AM   #63
Yorick
Very Mad Bird

Muchshos grashcios. I thought I'd had ttoo muchsh Schshnappessss. (hic)
Old 01-03-2001, 10:14 AM   #64
Moiraine
Anubis

I did not think Armisael was talking to me, but
the 'Depends on what it is you really want' sentence was an answer to his saying nasty things to his boss ...
There are days when you just DREAM of being able to do that really.
Old 01-03-2001, 10:33 AM   #65
Yorick
Very Mad Bird

Which is why we love roleplay I guess.
Old 01-03-2001, 10:42 AM   #66
Armisael

Didn't mean to confuse anyone. Anyway, I only call blokes 'mate', I usually call women 'love'. Some really get irritated by that too, for some reason, usually the bunned-hair fishnet stocking feminazis in my own beloved workplace.

Old 01-03-2001, 11:04 AM   #67
One ANGRY lil' man

Drop the 'love' and call those people who get mad at you feminazis you'll die or get lynched and isn't that everyones real goal in life?

Old 01-03-2001, 11:25 AM   #68
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

Why is it that the minute i log out of this board i miss out on all the good stuff???? Maybe i'll start carrying my laptop to meetings with me

Anyway my message to littleman is, don't worry about this thread, you've posted it and that's the end of it. people don't agree with you, I don't agree with you! but there's a saying (by Voltaire?)

I might not agree with what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it.

You've heard the phrase "opinions are like assholes, everyone has one"? (probably not, you're just 15 right?) Don't be afraid to put your opinion across. JUST AS LONG as you phrase your arguments and point of view clearly and in a NON-INFLAMMATORY way, you will get a civilized debate which is beneficial to everyone as we can all leverage knowledge out of differing points of view. If you can present some logic or facts to back up your opinion, all the better!! it's hard to argue against facts. but if you come up with something like "druids sux!!!!" with no backup they you may invite a flaming response.

So just chill baby! Besides, your thread has gone WAY off topic anyway

Old 01-03-2001, 11:28 AM   #69
Yorick
Very Mad Bird

(LOL) Lil'man either you're psycho or you don't give a hoot about grammar (read commas, full stops).... either way it makes for very entertaining reading (chuckle). Where are you from?

BTW I got your email lil'man.... AND ANOTHER ONE FROM YOU MATE - MANY THANKS!.... so I'll reply to both very soon. As it's now 3:20 and I keep promising my migrane affected head I'll rest it on that comfy looking pillow, I'll leave it for tomorrow.
Old 01-03-2001, 11:30 AM   #70
Armisael

Yep, I always wanted to get lynched.