Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 10-08-2002, 08:01 PM   #1
Mellagar

When you sleep outside and the bandits attack you when you wake up, does the reaction you make to the one who grabs Jaheira affect the romance in any way?
Or does she just get huffy over getting injured?
Mellagar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2002, 08:36 PM   #2
SilverBear
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Well…If Jaheira is your girlfriend you might try to save her life. She is remarkably less grumpy following a chivalrous act like that.
Old 10-09-2002, 08:35 AM   #3
Mellagar

So does that mean the romance is affected or unaffected?
Mellagar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2002, 11:58 AM   #4
Ghostalker
Dungeon Master

Well...If Youre Not In A romance With Her & Couldnt Care less About Her, You Either do the brash thing, & attack the bandits whereby Jaheira ends up losing 50% of her HP, this probably ends the romance or you could refuse to give up the loot (dont remember what that does (but it doesnt have a positive reaction either)
As for the other 2 options Where you could trade yourself as the hostage or hand over the loot, gets a positive reaction from jaheira.....it boosts her self esteem or something, & shows how much you care for her, [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Ghostalker is offline   Reply With Quote