Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 09-12-2003, 02:23 PM   #21
Mack_Attack
Osiris - Egyptian God of the Underworld

Quote:
Originally posted by Grendal:
Looks like something from Monster Garage! Wheres Jesse when you need him???
Very true he could make this into something bad. He would probally just take the engine and through it into a chopper.

You ever see some of the show bikes he has done the man is amazing. He has done Shaq's bike and goldberg's bike.

Sorry to take this off topic.

[ 09-13-2003, 09:53 AM: Message edited by: Mack_Attack ]
Old 09-13-2003, 08:09 AM   #22
Raistlin Majere
Ra

thats nice, but i prefer older cars. my brother has a sweet '68 Pontiac Tempest and my father has a white '82 'Vette. now those cars are sweet!! im just thinking, what car am i gonna buy when i hit 18? probably some sucky Fiat or something...

"I am become death, the destroyer of worlds."
Old 09-13-2003, 09:03 AM   #23
Stormymystic
Knight of the Rose

ummm, the Westcoast site should be rated adult content, lol I looked at it, and my 5 year old was sitting right next to me :S alot of ummm, sights for him to see [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 09-13-2003, 09:52 AM   #24
Mack_Attack
Osiris - Egyptian God of the Underworld

Quote:
Originally posted by Stormymystic:
ummm, the Westcoast site should be rated adult content, lol I looked at it, and my 5 year old was sitting right next to me :S alot of ummm, sights for him to see [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Sorry about that. I just felt that this was not adult content. I will take the link out.
Old 09-13-2003, 09:54 AM   #25
Ziroc
Ironworks Webmaster

Bow to the Meow

Quote:
Originally posted by Raistlin Majere:
thats nice, but i prefer older cars. my brother has a sweet '68 Pontiac Tempest and my father has a white '82 'Vette. now those cars are sweet!! im just thinking, what car am i gonna buy when i hit 18? probably some sucky Fiat or something...
I have a few classic cars I'd love to own, one of them is the old Honda S 800.

Looked on eBay for one of them, and nada. [img]smile.gif[/img] Everyone loves theirs too much to part with it.

The Great Escape Studios - 2D/3D Modeling
www.tgeweb.com & Ziroc's Facebook Page
Visit My Flickr Photo Album
Old 09-13-2003, 10:10 AM   #26
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

Here's a classic I'd love to own...the Lamborghini Miura from 1965.

Looks timeless 40 years on...

Old 09-13-2003, 10:14 AM   #27
Ziroc
Ironworks Webmaster

Bow to the Meow

Quote:
Originally posted by Memnoch:

Oh hell yeah! [img]smile.gif[/img] Damn man, we like the same stuff AGAIN! I actually own a small model of that car in it's reddish orange color. AWESOME car.. And you're right, it IS timeless. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Have you seen the new Fairlady Z? or the Mazda RX8? Those are nice...

The Great Escape Studios - 2D/3D Modeling
www.tgeweb.com & Ziroc's Facebook Page
Visit My Flickr Photo Album
Old 09-13-2003, 10:19 AM   #28
Stormymystic
Knight of the Rose

Quote:
Originally posted by Mack_Attack:
quote:
Originally posted by Stormymystic:
Sorry about that. I just felt that this was not adult content. I will take the link out. [/QUOTE]wasn't complaining really, loved the bikes, I watched the discovery chanel when they were doing his shows, my favorite bike from him is the dragons

back on topic, I would have to go with the firebird and Mustang being my favorite cars btw, has anyone seen that movie gone in 60 seconds? a car lovers dream there
Old 09-13-2003, 11:19 AM   #29
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Ziroc:

Have you seen the new Fairlady Z? or the Mazda RX8? Those are nice...
The Z (called the 350Z here) and the RX8 were both on my shortlist...they were about the same price as my Alfa. The handling of the Z was marginally better than the Alfa but I thought the Alfa was a bit more timeless...and of course the Z's a two-seater, and I couldn't get a two-seater as my sister's already bought an MGF. The Alfa was a coupe but at least had two tiny rear seats.

As for the RX-8, I was interested, but it's only come out in OZ now and I needed a car back in December. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Old 09-14-2003, 03:25 PM   #30
Raistlin Majere
Ra

Quote:
Originally posted by Memnoch:

oh, thats one my favourite cars ever!!! i have two big posters of it on my walls...gotta love it

to stormy: yep, that movie's got alot of cars, most of them which id like to own...*sigh*

"I am become death, the destroyer of worlds."