Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 02-24-2002, 04:09 PM   #1
8Ball
Dungeon Master

Just made my big brother join my party....shold I dual class him to a Thief? or Mage? Or at all? If so...when should I? Please help me!
Old 02-24-2002, 04:16 PM   #2
Harry
The Magister

Location: The Land of naked fraulicing nymphs where your every desire comes true
don' you dare! he's the best fighter in the game
Old 02-24-2002, 04:19 PM   #3
Dreamer128
Dracolisk

He already is a great fighter. And he's level is a bit too high to dual. It will take ages before he's fighter become available again.
Dreamer128 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2002, 05:40 PM   #4
Yggdrasil
Dungeon Master

I was playing a solo game with a priest, and got so bored I let Sarevok join. I immediately dualled him to a thief; took no time at all to get his fighter abilities back, seeing as how thieves level up with blinding speed. He became truly awesome...especially once he got Use Any Item ability. (hint: Holy Avenger + Belt of Fire Giant Strength)

However, I would definitely NOT recommend dualling Sarevok unless you have an extremely small party.
Yggdrasil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2002, 05:57 PM   #5
jabidas
Silver Dragon

Nah, leave him alone, hes the best fighter in the game, not even the PC will match him.
Old 02-24-2002, 06:18 PM   #6
Daniel
Symbol of Cyric

I wouldn't I have heard somewhere that if you duel him you lose his death bringer assault.(I may be wrong)

besides hes the best darn Illithid killer in the game give him the psion's blade +5 and those pesky critters wont ever cause you a problem again.
Daniel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2002, 02:04 AM   #7
Lucifer Lord of demons
Manshoon

3 Words UAL CLASS HIM!!!!

TO thief and then he'll have the use all items ability his deathbringer assault and the great assasination making him a freak of nature.(Of course he could NEVER beat my Kensai thief)
When someone insults you, do not kill them there and then. It is a bad thing to do. Instead plot revenge, destroy his life, ruin him and in the end leave him to think about his fate. He\'ll understand the errors of his actions. <br /><br />\"Thaaat dooesn\'t huuuuurt!!!\"<br />(Victim of a dark elf assasin before losing his head)
Lucifer Lord of demons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2002, 05:08 PM   #8
toriuxik
Banned Smartass

In a fit of insanity, I duelled sarevok to a mage... Boy, I kicked myself so many times after that it wasn't funny. lol, KEEP HIM AS A FIGHTER!

He is no match for my angry barbarian oaf. lol
toriuxik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2002, 09:56 AM   #9
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

Love your sig pic, Tori. He's a cute lil' fella.

Memnoch is offline   Reply With Quote