Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 07-12-2002, 01:47 AM   #1
GlixdaBuwah
Welcomed New User

I've got a party of 6 people and i really dont need that many, and i've narrowed down cernd for the least useful ( he doesnt have any spells aerie couldnt and he is a moderate fighter as a werewolf ) so i wanna know if he eventually gets greater werewolf (or something else) that would make him worth keeping
Old 07-12-2002, 02:02 AM   #2
Harkoliar
Jack Burton

he is ok at the start but not good in the long run... so boot him (that is my opinion)

Catch me if you can..
Harkoliar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2002, 07:32 AM   #3
Sorcerer Alex

Quote:
Originally posted by Harkoliar:
he is ok at the start but not good in the long run... so boot him (that is my opinion)
Isn't the opposite true? I thought druids got 'amazing' abilities once they reached level 14? I'm not entirely sure though, I've yet to keep Cernd long enough myself [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 07-12-2002, 11:02 AM   #4
Sazerac
Ironworks Moderator

POSSIBLE SPOILER:

>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>

All I ever do with Cernd is take him into my party for the Trademeet quests, then take him back to Athkatla for the Deril quest. When he runs back to the Druid Grove with his kid, I figure it's time for him to be a proper father and let him stay there.

-Saz

"And all my days are trances, and all my nightly dreams,
Are where thy grey eye glances, and where thy footstep gleams,
In what ethereal dances, by what eternal streams..."
Sazerac is offline   Reply With Quote