Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Miscellaneous Games (RPG or not)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 01-23-2002, 01:06 AM   #1
chimera99
The Magister

I am developing a dual wield fighter with swords and maces. However, it would be nice to get some sort of mace that could be used to build up the skill and dual weild. I have heard mention of several of these, most prominatly, diamond eyes, but up through bajon, I haven't found any.
chimera99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2002, 01:11 AM   #2
Nightowl2
Galvatron

In the mountain wilderness, not far from the circle of stones (with the runes on them), is a small cave. If you're up to it, take on the Deathlord and his "heady" friends inside. I've always found diamond eyes in this place. Very nice weapon, too.

Nightowl2
Nightowl2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2002, 10:27 AM   #3
Zud
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Diamond Eyes,

I think I found mine behind the waterfall in the mountain wilderness. My lord is rocking with Fang and Diamond Eyes
Zud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2002, 11:12 AM   #4
Erydian
Manshoon

It's probably a randomized item - but I've found Diamond Eyes in the Mountain Wilderness (where Nightowl found it).

I also stole one off of the Trynnie Shaman.
Old 01-23-2002, 02:32 PM   #5
Knarfling
Drow Warrior

The only other off-hand mace that I have seen so far is the simple hammer. I am in the beginning of a new party with a lord and I picked up the hammer from Antone to build up my dual wielding and mace skills. In my last game I found it behind the waterfall in the Mountain Wilderness.

Funny thing about that waterfall. It is the first waterfall that I have seen that has the water flowing away from the ocean. Most waterfalls empty into a small lake or river that flows into an ocean. I guess that is what happens when you live in a magical world. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Knarfling
Old 01-23-2002, 02:36 PM   #6
MagiK

Niagara doesnt flow toward the ocean...it flows toward the great lakes [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 01-23-2002, 03:19 PM   #7
Ridgid
Dungeon Master

The Great Lakes flow into the Ocean
Ridgid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2002, 04:07 AM   #8
darcstar
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Only 2 rivers flow away from the ocean:

The Nile in Egypt and the Nu (New, Gnu, sp?) in Virginia... as to whether they have waterfalls I don't know ... the Nu has some nice rapids though
darcstar is offline   Reply With Quote