Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 03-16-2004, 08:32 PM   #1
Balintherlas
Symbol of Cyric

i hav aerie and viconia in my party and they both talk to my character with the love music on. tm in chapter 2 and jus finishin up the pal stronghold, i was wonderin when and how do i choose 1 or the other? will i hav to save both of them from bohdi and the drow thing?
Old 03-16-2004, 09:01 PM   #2
teardropmina
Drizzt Do'Urden

it'll get to a point (a love talk involves three of you and the two girls will demand you to make up your mind [img]tongue.gif[/img] ) that you have to choose one as your definite love interest. The other will stay, if you handle the conversation well enough. so, Bodhi will only take one of them from you.
and the drow thing? do you mean Viconia's own specific quest or something else?
Old 03-16-2004, 09:21 PM   #3
Balintherlas
Symbol of Cyric

thanks, i was talkin about the yochol thing that kidnaps viconia
Old 03-17-2004, 02:55 AM   #4
LennonCook
Jack Burton

Quote:
Originally posted by Balintherlas:
That is Viconia-Romance specific: it would only cause you to have to rescue more people than Viconia if it was in more than one romance - which it isn't.
LennonCook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2004, 07:50 AM   #5
Jerr Conner
Silver Dragon

Just choose the one you'd rather romance.

Class-Speaking, you're more likely to pick Aerie. I'm not saying your Paladin is opposed to falling in love with a Drow Elf, it's just, wull, despite Viconia being a drow she is evil

Although I have heard that she...

Changes her alignment in ToB. I think it's Alignement-Specific though, because my Chaotic Good fighter romanced her, but even with succeeding in SoA, the romance wouldn't start in ToB!!!

Anyone reading this tell me what I did wrong?

Also, the end of Viconia's romance in SoA is sort of a downer. Drag the mouse pointer over the link to see it:

<b>Founder of the NPC Defender Force</b>, <b>Affiliate of the Pro-Mazzy Society</b><br />\"I hate to admit it but you\'ve earned my respect.\"--Shar-Teel (Thanks for this Illumina Drathiran\'ar)<br /> [img]\"http://userpic.livejournal.com/14048184/35120\" alt=\" - \" />
Jerr Conner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2004, 09:17 AM   #6
teardropmina
Drizzt Do'Urden

Quote:
Originally posted by Balintherlas:
was Vicouonia already kidnapped by now? and you're still romancing both Viconia and Aerie? that doesn't sound right they should force you to pick one BEFORE this incident. Do you have multi-romance mod installed?
Old 03-17-2004, 09:24 AM   #7
Jerr Conner
Silver Dragon

Viconia doesn't get kidnapped, just attacked.
<b>Founder of the NPC Defender Force</b>, <b>Affiliate of the Pro-Mazzy Society</b><br />\"I hate to admit it but you\'ve earned my respect.\"--Shar-Teel (Thanks for this Illumina Drathiran\'ar)<br /> [img]\"http://userpic.livejournal.com/14048184/35120\" alt=\" - \" />
Old 03-17-2004, 09:28 AM   #8
teardropmina
Drizzt Do'Urden

yeah, I was referred to that inccident [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 03-17-2004, 04:18 PM   #9
ZFR
Legion Symbol

Quote:
Originally posted by Jerr Conner:
Drag the mouse pointer over the link to see it:

ergh that's my idea youre using
Old 03-17-2004, 07:16 PM   #10
Jerr Conner
Silver Dragon

And I thank ye for that Idea good sir! *Salutes sword at ZFR*