Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Baldurs Gate & Tales of the Sword Coast
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 03-24-2002, 12:07 AM   #1
rangerous
Elite Waterdeep Guard

I took my team to a short coffee break in Beregost and now I have trouble in getting back down again to the depths of the tower:
Spoiler

In the third underground level, where you get after slaying the four warders, I get stuck in the very beginning. There was this room where you are supposed to get some ward stones from tables and the doors will open. But what now when I would like to do it again to get back to level 4 where I was just starting to have fun. So how will I get the doors open? Should I re-insert the wardstones or something? (I just can't remember what went where..)

Or do I have to reload and force my team to go without coffee breaks?

[ 03-25-2002, 01:25 AM: Message edited by: rangerous ]
Old 03-24-2002, 01:13 PM   #2
Lavindathar
Harper

Just edit your first post then.....

Btw, just go back down the way you came....if you have the original wardstones, you'll be fine.
Old 03-25-2002, 01:27 AM   #3
rangerous
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Hey I can edit these! wow!

I have the original stones, but I don't know what to do with them. Should I stuff them back into cubboards? (Which I wouldn't like, I got lots of those stones and dont remember which one was where...)
Old 03-25-2002, 02:06 PM   #4
Lavindathar
Harper

Just go through Durlags as if you never had done before...if you've got the all the stones, the doors will open for you...It shouldn't be a problem!
Old 03-26-2002, 09:04 AM   #5
rangerous
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Ok now I'm down again. Just can't get that Kiriku out of breath. Kills my men before I can even see her... I guess I have to go around that one...
Old 03-26-2002, 01:30 PM   #6
Billy Yank
The Magister

spoiler

Use summons to keep her away and invisibility purge or dispel magic to make her visible.
Old 03-26-2002, 03:35 PM   #7
Beaumanoir
Iron Throne Cult

Quote:
Originally posted by rangerous:
Ok now I'm down again. Just can't get that Kiriku out of breath. Kills my men before I can even see her... I guess I have to go around that one...
are You Referring To Them Things That Backstab You In The Green Maze?? They're Buggers Them Arn't They..
Old 03-26-2002, 08:00 PM   #8
SixOfSpades
Dracolisk

Or start getting happy with Durlag's Goblet--its Info screen is actually wrong: It doesn't restore a certain amount of HP with each drink, it restores your FULL AMOUNT! Let those Aishirukuru backstab you all they want, you've got the Holy Grail of (nearly) Infinite Health.
Old 03-27-2002, 01:27 AM   #9
rangerous
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Ough, just sold that Durlags Goblet as it sounded so bad. And besides, you'd have to guess whos she going to backstab. Shouldn't never trust a written word. And yes, this is in the green maze...

But thanks, I gotta take some rest and get loaded with summons and invisibility purges and dispel magics and get back to her with new vigor...
Old 03-27-2002, 01:22 PM   #10
Lavindathar
Harper

Quote:
Originally posted by SixOfSpades:
Or start getting happy with Durlag's Goblet--its Info screen is actually wrong: It doesn't restore a certain amount of HP with each drink, it restores your FULL AMOUNT! Let those Aishirukuru backstab you all they want, you've got the Holy Grail of (nearly) Infinite Health.
Gutted. I didn't know that,,so I never used it!!