Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Icewind Dale | Heart of Winter | Icewind Dale II Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 10-09-2002, 10:15 PM   #1
esedlock
Welcomed New User

OK. She keeps kicking our collective asses. We do not know Power Word: Silence or Disintegrate...The palladin and wizards Dispel Magic has no effect. Are we totally screwed? Help.
esedlock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2002, 12:29 AM   #2
Luvian
Ironworks Moderator

Who is she again?
Old 10-10-2002, 01:49 AM   #3
eL_PuSHeR
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Use 'insect storm' or whatever it is called on she. Then, make your punier characters to attack her with missile weapons. Your magic users can help you too, while the party tanks attack the summoned monsters.
eL_PuSHeR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2002, 10:15 AM   #4
Kalak
The Magister

Otiluke's resilient sphere is great...also, if you have a scroll of anti-magic then have one of your spellcasters use it on her. It works everytime
Old 10-10-2002, 11:23 PM   #5
Jack of Speed
Manshoon

AND if you dont have all of those spells, accept hopefully the insect cloud, if you have some REALLY good ranged weapons and the characters to weild them have the boat guy take you to the Mephit Spawning Island with the chest. Guess what its just in sight distance of Isebelah. [img]smile.gif[/img] I cheaped this one out bad. I had some +5 arrows and bullets and a +3 throwing hammer. Had my cleric summon some things to keep her busy then pelted her with ranged weapons. However you wont be able to stop her in time unless you can disrupt her spell casting, I found the insects did this flawlessly and let you take her down at your lesuire.