Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 02-05-2009, 09:37 PM   #1
Felix The Assassin
The Dreadnoks

Default Obama; hurdler or stumbler?

Quote:
Originally Posted by snipped
The second troika member was current Attorney General Eric Holder, who had met Obama at a dinner party and offered his services. Holder was a wealthy, well-connected D.C. lawyer who had been embarrassed in President Bill Clinton's closing days by facilitating as Deputy Attorney General his pardons of fugitive financier Marc Rich, several terrorists, drug traffickers, and politically connected types. (Holder, in recent confirmation hearings, conceded he had made a "mistake" in facilitating the pardons but did not explain why he did not oppose them).
http://crosscut.com/2009/02/05/polit...ernment/18836/

Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe to assure the survival and the success of liberty.

John F. Kennedy
35th President of The United States

The Last Shot

Honor The Fallen

Jesus died for our sins, and American Soldiers died for our freedom.

If you don't stand behind our Soldiers, please feel free to stand in front of them.
Felix The Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 02:31 AM   #2
SpiritWarrior
Jack Burton

Default Re: Obama; hurdler or stumbler?

Great, giant, hulk-like hurdler. Don't pay attention to that biased media, which we all insisted as per a convo. in the GC forum, was/is horribly biased (especially Fox).
Old 02-11-2009, 09:50 PM   #3
Felix The Assassin
The Dreadnoks

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiritWarrior View Post
Great, giant, hulk-like hurdler. Don't pay attention to that biased media, which we all insisted as per a convo. in the GC forum, was/is horribly biased (especially Fox).
If a left bashing media, says something of truth they are automatically categorized as Fox? Wow. You do realize Crosscut.com is Seattle based? Staffed by several prominent Seattle figure heads. As you should know, Seattle is probably one of, if not the most liberal cities in the PNW, and a top 5 for nationwide!

That's why I like using media other than your infused upon Fox, because it's not Fox, and they are calling it as they see it. Which by the way, is not as charming as the campaign!

Trust me on this, I will be here to ensure that his stumbles, (or crooked political partners for special projects) do not go unnoticed, and, if, and that is a big if, he is actually successful at something, that will get posted too. I wish him the best, really I do, but what I see now, is what I saw during the campaign, and that is not what you saw!

Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe to assure the survival and the success of liberty.

John F. Kennedy

The Last Shot

Honor The Fallen

If you don't stand behind our Soldiers, please feel free to stand in front of them.
Old 02-11-2009, 10:50 PM   #4
Illumina Drathiran'ar
Apophis

5 Card Draw Champion

I want to order a bumper sticker that says,

"Don't ask me...
I voted for Hillary!"

http://xkcd.com/386/
http://www.xkcd.com/406/

My heart is like my coffee. Black, bitter, icy, and with a straw.
Illumina Drathiran'ar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2009, 10:56 PM   #5
SpiritWarrior
Jack Burton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Felix The Assassin View Post
If a left bashing media, says something of truth they are automatically categorized as Fox? Wow. You do realize Crosscut.com is Seattle based? Staffed by several prominent Seattle figure heads. As you should know, Seattle is probably one of, if not the most liberal cities in the PNW, and a top 5 for nationwide!

That's why I like using media other than your infused upon Fox, because it's not Fox, and they are calling it as they see it. Which by the way, is not as charming as the campaign!

Trust me on this, I will be here to ensure that his stumbles, (or crooked political partners for special projects) do not go unnoticed, and, if, and that is a big if, he is actually successful at something, that will get posted too. I wish him the best, really I do, but what I see now, is what I saw during the campaign, and that is not what you saw!
It went right over you didn't it?
Old 02-12-2009, 07:29 AM   #6
Felix The Assassin
The Dreadnoks

Quote:
It went right over you didn't it?
At times it is hard to tell with you, due to the fact that on days with an "a" you promote Fox news into some of your postings. However, on days with a "y" you claim to be a leftist, and anything that opposes your personal view is biased media, regardless of it's true nature. Therefore, all of your biased balderdash is always countered with a leftist media group. And that is where your spin-doctor is currently lounging.

John F. Kennedy

The Last Shot

Honor The Fallen

Old 02-12-2009, 10:06 AM   #7
Albromor
Mephistopheles

Quote:
Have you looked at MSNBC lately? Especially Chris Matthews who has such a man crush of Obama he literally slobers every time he mentions his name. Its not just "especially Fox," its all of them.

The problem isn't so much Obama. It's his decision to surround himself with "leaders" who are the same old, same old. They offer nothing new. It just looks new because we haven't had it in a while.

If Obama becomes a stumbler its because of his cabinet choices.
Albromor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2009, 10:36 AM   #8
SpiritWarrior
Jack Burton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Felix The Assassin View Post
At times it is hard to tell with you, due to the fact that on days with an "a" you promote Fox news into some of your postings. However, on days with a "y" you claim to be a leftist, and anything that opposes your personal view is biased media, regardless of it's true nature. Therefore, all of your biased balderdash is always countered with a leftist media group. And that is where your spin-doctor is currently lounging.
As it is with you, who claim to be the watchdog we don't need. Where were you during the last decade? Oh well, you can make up for lost time starting with Bush. So, in retrospect, document all his mistakes so we can assess your nuetrality and your self-proclaimed F-up monitor. This way, we can make a decision on your competence to protect us against Obama, who (bless him) has to clean up this crap. But fair is fair, start off with the last 8 years and explain to me why you didn't warn me about that evil abyss-dwelling GW for all this time. You dropped the ball on him in a big way, so how can I trust you aren't A) blind/ignorant or B) one of them or C) GW himself after finally learning what the internetz do.

Promoting Fox news? Lollerz.
Old 02-12-2009, 10:38 AM   #9
SpiritWarrior
Jack Burton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Albromor View Post
Have you looked at MSNBC lately? Especially Chris Matthews who has such a man crush of Obama he literally slobers every time he mentions his name. Its not just "especially Fox," its all of them.

The problem isn't so much Obama. It's his decision to surround himself with "leaders" who are the same old, same old. They offer nothing new. It just looks new because we haven't had it in a while.

If Obama becomes a stumbler its because of his cabinet choices.
Agreed. I never once said MNBC is not biased. I said most of the media outlets were, as per a discussion we had here at IW. Fox is the worst, and bravest about it, topped with a dash of insanity and a tone of undrlying denial.
Old 02-12-2009, 11:14 AM   #10
pritchke
Bastet - Egyptian Cat Goddess

As far as I am concerned Obama has made himself the greatest president America has ever had when he went and gave that homeless woman a hug and kissed her on the cheek. It doesn't even matter now if he totally screws eveything up for America the fact is you know he cares about his people and there everyday normal lives.
pritchke is offline   Reply With Quote