Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Entertainment (Movies, TV Shows and Books/Comics)

Old 02-05-2009, 03:30 PM   #51
pritchke
Bastet - Egyptian Cat Goddess

Default Re: Lost

Hes alive! OMG, must have been blasted back in time.

Quote of the night: "Time Travel is a bitch."
pritchke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2009, 04:25 PM   #52
Kyrvias
Lord Ao

Woohoo! When I saw him, floating on that piece of wood, I immediately thought to myself, "They wouldn't..."

But they did. *sigh*
Kyrvias is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2009, 09:38 PM   #53
Variol (Farseer) Elmwood
Jack Burton

I'm just watching it..
I'm glad Jin's back!
Old 02-11-2009, 10:55 PM   #54
Illumina Drathiran'ar
Apophis

5 Card Draw Champion

I think the reason that the Oceanic 6 plus Ben have that strict time limit is because the Island is existing in their timeline for only that long... That's how they're going to explain how the 6 (7...) of them had three years past, while the people on the island will be all, "You left a few days ago! Wtf, mate?"

Here's what I want to know... What is Sun really up to? I don't believe she's doing what we're supposed to THINK she's doing. Is she secretly working with Ben to draw out Whitmore? Why would she have placed the blame where she says she placed the blame? It makes no sense.

Edit- AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! I'M THE APOPHIS!
Again?

http://xkcd.com/386/
http://www.xkcd.com/406/

My heart is like my coffee. Black, bitter, icy, and with a straw.

Last edited by Illumina Drathiran'ar; 02-11-2009 at 10:56 PM. Reason: AAAAAA
Illumina Drathiran'ar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2009, 05:49 AM   #55
T-D-C
Ironworks Moderator

The above makes sense about the time line and the time limit.

Interesting thought about Sun drawing out Witmore and not the other way around they they are showing. Will have to think about that one.
Old 02-12-2009, 06:05 AM   #56
Variol (Farseer) Elmwood
Jack Burton

Now I know why they call it "Lost". It's not 'cos they're lost, it's because we're lost!
Old 02-12-2009, 11:08 AM   #57
pritchke

Sunglass Man Re: Lost

Last nights show was pretty good. We get to be reminded of the black smoke and the mental condition that drove people crazy, totally forgot about that. As well is Jack's Dad a time traveller or something? Because we have seen him several times and while he is supposed to be dead he seems pretty real and sober. He tells John say hello to my son.
Old 02-26-2009, 01:19 PM   #58
pritchke

Thumbs Up Re: Lost

Great show last night. Explains what happened to John, and it was as I expected after watching most of the show. Ben so needs to die by the wrapup, I think he may have killed Penny in one of the later shows, he killed someone but we don't know who. Also shows the new crashed plane, and the resurrection of John. Was expecting this as well for some time. This one creates more questions why were Jack, Kate etc not part of the crash but ended up else where on the island. How is it the island can resurrect the dead. Is it some alien technology, or is the island more of a faith based thing like the lost Garden of adam and Eve. And then would DARMA be more of a scientific research operation to explore the islands properties as say inventing the island and everything on it.
Old 03-27-2009, 04:59 PM   #59
pritchke

Thumbs Up Re: Lost

Interesting show this week, major thing happened and I am wondering were it leads. So if someone were to go back in time a kill Hitler as a child what would happen to the future. Would time split into parallel lines and follow two time lines or would things in the future just not happen which would cause other events to occur. What would happen to our minds would we remember the tings that happened to us and what about new things that didn't happen before would we know the new stuff that would have occurred before we came back to our own time. Would the old time line be like dejavu kind of things, or the new time line. I am just curious as to what will happen on LOST that a certain character would know longer exist anymore in the first several seasons. Were is Faraday when you need him. One thing this could lead to is the resurrection of dead characters.
Old 03-28-2009, 05:59 AM   #60
Variol (Farseer) Elmwood
Jack Burton

I heard on the Terry Brooks forum that he is "not" dead. I was thinking the same as you.

It would be cool if he was dead, but he's too major a character now. Looking back, it sure did seem like he wanted to be killed: given what he said to Sayid (spelling?).