Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 01-13-2003, 01:01 PM   #1
Cerek the Barbaric
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

I've almost completed SoA. I finished everything in Suldenesselar and went back to clear out Watcher's Keep before tackling Irenicus.

Thats's when I realized I was almost at the end of the game and still haven't found the last two heads for the Flail of Ages. I read the locations in a Walkthrough waaaaaay back when I first started the game, but that site now requires a membership and I can not remember where to look for the last two flail heads.

Please help.
Old 01-13-2003, 01:10 PM   #2
Sir Exxon
Zartan

I assume you mean the ones outside Nalia's Keep? As this is ToB, it should be in that forum, but I'll answer you anyway. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Poison Head: Poison-room in Watcher's Keep (level 2)
Electrical Head: Loot from Abazigal
Sir Exxon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2003, 01:12 PM   #3
Indemaijinj
Symbol of Cyric

If you are referring to head 4 and 5 (the poison and lightning head) this question would probably be better answered at the ToB forum.

If you are actually referring to the fire, the ice or the acid head, I guess it's bad luck for you since the d'Arnise Keep gets sweeped for all remaining treasure once you finish the quest.
Old 01-13-2003, 01:56 PM   #4
Cerek the Barbaric
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

I was talking about the poison and lightning heads, but I didn't realize the last one was in ToB. I've already cleared the first level of Watcher's Keep and will be entereing level 2 tonight. So hopefully, I will have the poison head before the day is out.
Old 01-13-2003, 08:21 PM   #5
Hayashi
Silver Dragon

Quote:
Originally posted by Cerek the Barbaric:
I was talking about the poison and lightning heads, but I didn't realize the last one was in ToB. I've already cleared the first level of Watcher's Keep and will be entereing level 2 tonight. So hopefully, I will have the poison head before the day is out.
But you *can't* add the fourth head until ToB...