Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 04-08-2003, 04:46 PM   #21
Arvon
Unicorn

Kalta...Charlie Now! Now! no bickering!

53.7% of all statistics are made up
Old 04-08-2003, 04:47 PM   #22
Charlie
Lord Ao

Never read your post...got to the word SCHOOL and just cracked up laughing...sorry again.

I guess an extremeley small group of suburban kids now use that term as their own, shame on them and if a real pikey knew that they'd turn up mob handed and kick the living crap out of anyone who had termed themselves such.

Incidentally I live in S.E London, not far from some pikeys (real ones), real pikeys and things about real pikeys can be found on the web, I even understand the lingo....

try this for some real pikey English over the bling bling..

http://www.ogmac.co.uk/sidcup/pikeytalk.htm

Anyway, let's get back on topic [img]smile.gif[/img]

The story was terrible.

PS, I wasn't bickering with anyone...we had crossed wires and our posting times were offset, hence missing each others posts and missing replies.

[ 04-08-2003, 05:03 PM: Message edited by: Charlie ]
[img]\"http://img.ranchoweb.com/images/ladyzekke/england1.gif\" alt=\" - \" /><br />One Love, Peace. [img]\"http://img.ranchoweb.com/images/ladyzekke/pissr.gif\" alt=\" - \" /> [img]\"http://img.ranchoweb.com/images/ladyzekke/piss.gif\" alt=\" - \" />
Old 04-08-2003, 04:48 PM   #23
Kaltia
Jack Burton

Quote:
Originally posted by Arvon:
Kalta...Charlie Now! Now! no bickering!

We weren't bickering!
At least, I wasn't

I've been serious for long enough, can I go back to hitting people with things now?
*thwacks Arvon with a fish [img]graemlins/troutslap.gif[/img] *

The wolf is as cunning as he is ferocious; once he's had a taste of flesh then nothing else will do.
Old 04-08-2003, 04:51 PM   #24
Kaltia
Jack Burton

Quote:
Originally posted by Charlie:
Never read your post...got to the word SCHOOL and just cracked up laughing...sorry again.

I'm not kidding you either! I mean...
I really wish you'd get those real pikeys to f*cking beat the sh*t out of them. I'm fed up with their little "bling-bling" and "We is talkin like Ali G, even do he iz actooally takin' der piss outta us" accent.

The wolf is as cunning as he is ferocious; once he's had a taste of flesh then nothing else will do.
Old 04-08-2003, 05:09 PM   #25
Kakero
40th Level Warrior

this shows you that the society moral value have downgraded to somewhat unimaginable level. what will happen next i wonder? [img]graemlins/1ponder.gif[/img]
Old 04-08-2003, 05:10 PM   #26
Charlie
Lord Ao

That wouldn't solve anything love....that would just be a bunch of retards fighting a bunch of retards...

Anyone who uses violence as a primary option or in fun is a retard.
[img]\"http://img.ranchoweb.com/images/ladyzekke/england1.gif\" alt=\" - \" /><br />One Love, Peace. [img]\"http://img.ranchoweb.com/images/ladyzekke/pissr.gif\" alt=\" - \" /> [img]\"http://img.ranchoweb.com/images/ladyzekke/piss.gif\" alt=\" - \" />
Old 04-08-2003, 05:49 PM   #27
Gangrell
Iron Throne Cult

It's hard for me to admit, ehh not really, my generation is full of a bunch of ignorant people. I know people that hate other simply because of their skin color or if they're homosexual, saying mean things I shouldn't speak about really. Of course, those are the same people that are narrow minded and aren't the brightest people walking the earth either. This is another example of that [img]graemlins/1disgust.gif[/img]
Old 04-08-2003, 06:41 PM   #28
Attalus
Symbol of Bane

Kat, why do they beat people up for wearing black? Goths?
Old 04-09-2003, 09:08 AM   #29
Kaltia
Jack Burton

Quote:
Originally posted by Attalus:
Kat, why do they beat people up for wearing black? Goths?
Yep, it's a pathetic little social difference.
Charlie, I am going to use your words to aid my arguement to get my brother to stop taping over my stuff with his WWF/WWE bollocks

Old 04-09-2003, 09:58 AM   #30
LordKathen
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Quote:
Originally posted by Charlie:
Teens Beat Retarded Man To Death

Should read

Retarded Teens Beat Man To Death
[img]graemlins/awesomework.gif[/img] Sounds better to me! [img]graemlins/awesomework.gif[/img]

This is amazing. These kids are sadistic! I think they should be in juvy untill they are 18 with education. Then made to live in an institute for the mentally handicaped for 6 months then a Life Care Center for 6 months. Being made to live with people like this is the only way I see then overcoming natural sadistic urges. Wow, I cant imagine what I would do if that was my brother or father or son. They would have to lock me up untill they we're, if you know what I mean...