Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Entertainment (Movies, TV Shows and Books/Comics)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 10-27-2003, 11:36 PM   #51
Arnabas
Baaz Draconian

I don't know how anyone could enjoy The Big Lebowski... God, that was worse than having my wisdom teeth out...
I liked:
--The Crow (paraphrasing):"'Mother' is the name of God on the lips and in the heart of every child".
--The last Quickening in Highlander 1
--The end of Usual Supsects
--The scene in Memento where she goes out to the car, waits and comes back in. Man, that Pi**ed me off.
--William Peterson getting his head blown open in To Live and to Die in L.A.
--Linda Blair violently masterbating with the crucifix ("Let Jesus f*** you") in the Exorcist (not cuz I found it cool, but because it was pretty shocking, expecially for the time)
--(From the TV series Robin of Sherwood) Robin takes a single step forward, holding his bow and the *entire army* of the sherrif takes a step back. Cool! (Incidently, this is the best version of Robin Hood EVER)
Too many more to list (tonight)

[ 10-28-2003, 10:36 AM: Message edited by: Arnabas ]