Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 11-21-2001, 11:07 AM   #1
Kaleban
Manshoon

I assembled this thing, and have no idea what its used for. It says to wear it and you will see things that you couldn't before, but everywhere in Firkraag's dungeon I didn't see any secret stuff. If its used to discover the Dragon sword and shield, then it works by just having it in inventory.

I just want to make sure I'm not missing anything. Is it used somewhere else? The suspense is killing me!
Old 11-21-2001, 11:14 AM   #2
cheesus
Dungeon Master

you use it to see the final guardian of the treasure you're looking for (i think you can kill him anyway without it but he's tougher) - but i can't remember what the treasure is - i thought it was some dragon item, so it sounds like you've already got it . keep the mask anyhow - it protects against critical hits for those who can't wear helmets.
Old 11-21-2001, 11:20 AM   #3
Kaleban
Manshoon

Didn't know about the helmet usage, that's nice. I just used True Sight to see that elemental dude, then whacked him. Thanks.