Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Entertainment (Movies, TV Shows and Books/Comics)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 06-19-2003, 06:22 AM   #1
selena
Elite Waterdeep Guard

My partner is a big 'A Song of Fire and Ice' (George R R Martin?) fan, and has some of the books - I think he has a trilogy but I'm not sure.

The problem is, we've just recently m,oved, nothing has been unpacked, and hes been waiting for ages for a new one to come out - since I havent read them, I dont know it it has come out or not, so I was wondering if anyone could give me some advice? I looked on Amazon to see there was a Book 4 for the series - like I say, I'm sure its a trilogy he has, so I'm hoping this is a new part of it?

Apologies for the ramblings, I know I probably dont make a lot of sense, but if anyone could help me I'd be greatful [img]smile.gif[/img] And I cant just ask him, because then I'd ruin the surprise of getting him his book
Old 06-19-2003, 01:31 PM   #2
IronDragon
Elminster

George R.R. Martin is currently saying there will be six books in the series. However given the thematic importance of the number seven in the story line I will hazard to guess that there will be seven books in total.

According to Martin’s official site the fourth book “A feat for Crows” is not finished yet.

Your partner isn’t the only one waiting for the next book in the series.

WRITE FASTER GEORGE!