Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Baldurs Gate & Tales of the Sword Coast

Old 07-11-2003, 07:15 AM   #1
coralasiy
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Letter

At the moment I ma having real problems getting into the Bandit camp, every time the area is loading the game crashes, i think my Baldur's Gate has an error on the CD because i have re-installed it about ten times.

Could someone tell me if there is a way i could fix this

or

could someone send me one of their chapter 4 saved games ( it doesn't matter where you are in the chapter), send the saved game to isabellehease@hotmail.com.
plz, plz, plz, i need your help!
Old 07-11-2003, 09:32 AM   #2
andrewas
Harper

Tricky. Try running a CDROM cleaner through your CDROM, although I woudln't expect that to cause this. Are you running a full install or standard?

Unfortunately, I run the BGT mod for BG2 rather than standard BG1, so my savegames are not compatable and cant really be converted. Someone will more than likely have one though.
Old 07-11-2003, 09:56 AM   #3
RoSs_bg2_rox
Zartan

if u are not running full install then try uninstallin (ur saves will still be there) and then run full install, that way u wont need the particular cd
Old 07-12-2003, 02:15 PM   #4
coralasiy
Elite Waterdeep Guard

thanks i'll try to reinstall it on full mode or whatever it's called [img]smile.gif[/img]