Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 12-16-2002, 01:24 PM   #1
Xen
Symbol of Moradin

I was playing with F/T and it was pretty tough but i manegd to do it...it isnt so tough becuase you are getting levels quick....now i am playinf with a Lich(i downloaded this from Sorceres.com or maybe net i am not sure)...Lich:
+5 AC
+3 casting speed(with amulet of power and reobe of vecna)spells are just flying
No pause between casting spells...
i am playing with F/M/C and is too very good becuase spells....do you know any website where you can downlad irenicuss spells ...what class do you think he is...i bet hi is a Wild Mage..except he knows what he is casting(NO WILD SUNow to soloing with F/T:
equipment:
Race:Elf
Portrait:Legolas
Ring:Ring Of Gaxx,Mercykiller Ring,ring Of The Ram
Armor:Shadow Dragon Scales
Helmet:Wailor`s Helm
Boots:Boots Of Speed and Boots Of Stealth
Weapon:Celestial Fury,Crom Fayer,The Answerer+4,Ravager+6...

I see that the Forum is Back!!! [img]smile.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img]

Cheers!!
Xen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2002, 08:35 PM   #2
NiceWorg
Baaz Draconian

You mean -5 AC of course...

I think Irenicus is .... spoi.... a level 30 mage, he canīt be a wild mage. I saw that in my dreams. But itīs just a guess anyway.

[ 12-16-2002, 08:36 PM: Message edited by: NiceWorg ]
Old 12-17-2002, 12:13 PM   #3
xanderwatts
The Magister

I think you'll he's a high level ( I don't know specifically) sorceror, if you Ctrl Q him into your party.
Old 12-17-2002, 01:16 PM   #4
Vedran
Lord Soth

You can give yourself Irenicus' spells with ShadowKeeper. But many of those are scripted so it wouldn't be a bright idea casting them...
Vedran is offline   Reply With Quote