Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Entertainment (Movies, TV Shows and Books/Comics)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 03-15-2009, 10:03 PM   #1
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

Worried [REALITY TV] Rock of Slut Bus

OK, it is Rock of Love Bus, but seriously, have you seen this season?

Just had to share this dream I had the other night. I was listening to music, but had the show on and was just watching it without sound. Later on that night, I had this horrible dream LOL. I was IN the show and one of the girls. I found myself in this large dressing room in some hotel. I think all the other girls had already changed and stuff, so I was a bit behind. So I'm trying to put together something to wear, and I reach into my bag and my bra had grown to mammoth proportions. I'm looking at it and thinking, no way will this ever fit me, and how did it get so huge LOL. I'm guessing this was my subconcious remembering how many gigantic fake boobs most of the girls have LOL. I finally get some outfit on, and go to this big mirror on the wall. Well, I look at myself in the mirror and I am really WIDE looking. I untuck my shirt from my pants, still I look fat. I'm like, what the? I step to the right of the mirror, and all of the sudden I look anorexic, hideously anorexic too! I go to step in the middle of the mirror, and it looks like someone took some sandpaper and ruined the middle of the mirror so you can't see yourself at all. I remember thinking in the dream, "OH man, the producers did this on purpose to screw with all the big egos of the girls LOL!" Next thing I know, I am viewing Bret Michaels doing some camera interview sitting on a bed, and he says "Of all the girls, the one I am most impressed with is WENDY. I think I'm going to bonk her." At the sound of my name, I recoil in horror, nOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! and abruptly wake up!

Man, I need to stop watching this show LOL.

Reality Show Recaps
Ladyzekke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2009, 07:04 PM   #2
VulcanRider
Lord Soth

Default Re: Rock of Slut Bus

At least stay away from funhouse mirrors... Just curious, when is this on, so I'll know when to look for something else

-----
Help feed animals in shelters with just a mouse click at The Animal Rescue Site !!
VulcanRider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2009, 08:32 PM   #3
Ladyzekke

Sunday nights at 9:00pm on VH1, although they rerun it constantly.

Reality Show Recaps
Old 03-17-2009, 07:37 AM   #4
Variol (Farseer) Elmwood
Jack Burton

That's the one with Brett.. right?
I can't believe it's still on. I thought it was one of those short reality shows. I've watched a bit of it, but the girls are pretty much idiots and not very attractive on too many levels.
Old 03-22-2009, 11:17 PM   #5
SpiritWarrior
Jack Burton

Avoiding this one, you know me with Brett Michaels. Still watching I love Money 2 though, it's kinda funny. Anything else new and shiny to watch out for atm? Not had too much time to browse around.
Old 04-02-2009, 08:08 PM   #6
Ladyzekke

I don't know, there is that Daisy of Love coming soon, which is such a stupid name for a show. But from the previews it looks like a bunch of rocker posers trying to date Daisy, who is dumb as rocks, so it could be good for a laugh. Have to wait and see on that one.

Reality Show Recaps