Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 09-11-2003, 02:00 AM   #1
Zazze
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Just at the beginning of the game I rejected Minsc. He left to nowhere.

But where can I find him now ? I need him to get any mission in the umar-hills, Because my main-character is a ranger.

My walkthrough says he sould wait in the "Kupferkrone" (Copper Cornet ?), but he isn´t there.
Zazze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2003, 02:07 AM   #2
LennonCook
Jack Burton

Go to the Government District and talk to a boy named Delon. That should solve your problem. [img]smile.gif[/img]
LennonCook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2003, 06:16 AM   #3
Faceman
Hathor

[img]graemlins/thewave.gif[/img] WELCOME TO IWF Zazze [img]graemlins/thewave.gif[/img]
Minsc should actually be in the Copper Coronet if you rejected him right away or kicked him from the party either way he should be there. By default he's standing somehwhat close to the back wall so maybe you confused him with a guard.
His exact location should be: in front of the same wall as Anomen past the guard and the door but before the stairs besides a barrel.

[ 09-11-2003, 06:17 AM: Message edited by: Faceman ]
Old 09-11-2003, 09:24 AM   #4
teardropmina
Drizzt Do'Urden

Quote:
Originally posted by Zazze:
Just at the beginning of the game I rejected Minsc. He left to nowhere.

But where can I find him now ? I need him to get any mission in the umar-hills, Because my main-character is a ranger.

My walkthrough says he sould wait in the "Kupferkrone" (Copper Cornet ?), but he isn´t there.
I always take everyone out of Irenicus' Dungeon even if I'll dump them later. this might be the problem, if you don't take Minsc out of the dungeon, he should be forever locked inside the dungeon, and so you cannot find him in copper cornet.

btw, welcome to IW [img]graemlins/happywave.gif[/img]
Old 09-11-2003, 02:41 PM   #5
Devv
The Magister

I don't quite understand what you are saying in the last post [img]smile.gif[/img] I think you could be saying that if you don't let the character in irenicus' dungeon join you, that you never see them again. This isn't the case anyway. Minsc is in the Copper Coronet, near the stairs at the back, Yoshimo is in the Copper Coronet too, at the front and Jaheria is outside the building in the bottom left of the Docks district (would be a spoiler if I said what the building was
Devv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2003, 02:44 PM   #6
teardropmina
Drizzt Do'Urden

Quote:
Originally posted by Devv:
I don't quite understand what you are saying in the last post [img]smile.gif[/img] I think you could be saying that if you don't let the character in irenicus' dungeon join you, that you never see them again. This isn't the case anyway. Minsc is in the Copper Coronet, near the stairs at the back, Yoshimo is in the Copper Coronet too, at the front and Jaheria is outside the building in the bottom left of the Docks district (would be a spoiler if I said what the building was
thanks for the info. I always take all of them out, and so I don't really know. I guessed it "should" be the case following the spellhold logic.
Old 09-11-2003, 03:03 PM   #7
Faceman
Hathor

to clear things up:

Minsc, Jaheira, Yoshimo will be at the CC/docks IF
+ They did not die in Irenicus dungeon
+ You freed them but refused to have them join
+ you had them join but kicked them out

They will NOT be there IF
+ They died [img]graemlins/doh.gif[/img]
+ You left them locked up in their cages
Old 09-11-2003, 03:05 PM   #8
Devv
The Magister

I let them join me for the experience then kick them if I am soloing. They are still at the docks/CC when i get out.
Devv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2003, 03:44 PM   #9
Faceman
Hathor

Well, you don't need to let them join. Only to free them. They will (see above) still be there. Only if you leave or kill them they won't.
Old 09-12-2003, 03:18 AM   #10
Zazze
Elite Waterdeep Guard

I tried but I found nether Minsc nor Delon, but I haven´t searched intensivly.

Instead some "Verhüllter Magier" (Cloaked Mage???) ask me to track a killer in the umar-hills.
Zazze is offline   Reply With Quote