Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion

Old 02-12-2009, 05:12 PM   #11
Felix The Assassin
The Dreadnoks

Default Re: Obama; hurdler or stumbler?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiritWarrior View Post
As it is with you, who claim to be the watchdog we don't need. Where were you during the last decade? Oh well, you can make up for lost time starting with Bush. So, in retrospect, document all his mistakes so we can assess your nuetrality and your self-proclaimed F-up monitor. This way, we can make a decision on your competence to protect us against Obama, who (bless him) has to clean up this crap. But fair is fair, start off with the last 8 years and explain to me why you didn't warn me about that evil abyss-dwelling GW for all this time. You dropped the ball on him in a big way, so how can I trust you aren't A) blind/ignorant or B) one of them or C) GW himself after finally learning what the internetz do.

Promoting Fox news? Lollerz.
I have already afforded you that info.

In Recap:
The democrat in control Congress deregulated: The housing, The stock market, and The banking industry. Now the new guy is faced with fixing it, and boy is he ever going to fix it! Why he's got ball park 800 Billion on package "A", 2 Trillion on package "B", and can't wait to unveil package "C", which will effectively break the bank, and the nation with it!

Finalizing the last 8 years, we looked good until the Katrina FEMA incident.

Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe to assure the survival and the success of liberty.

John F. Kennedy
35th President of The United States

The Last Shot

Honor The Fallen

Jesus died for our sins, and American Soldiers died for our freedom.

If you don't stand behind our Soldiers, please feel free to stand in front of them.
Felix The Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2009, 05:14 PM   #12
Felix The Assassin
The Dreadnoks

Quote:
Originally Posted by pritchke View Post
As far as I am concerned Obama has made himself the greatest president America has ever had when he went and gave that homeless woman a hug and kissed her on the cheek. It doesn't even matter now if he totally screws eveything up for America the fact is you know he cares about his people and there everyday normal lives.
Many presidents have done the same in the name of a "photo-op"!

Now if he were to have moved that homeless woman into a small apartment with furnishings, paid the electric, gas and food bills from his salary, then he might have gotten some kudos!

Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe to assure the survival and the success of liberty.

John F. Kennedy

The Last Shot

Honor The Fallen

If you don't stand behind our Soldiers, please feel free to stand in front of them.
Old 02-12-2009, 05:18 PM   #13
SpiritWarrior
Jack Burton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Felix The Assassin View Post
I have already afforded you that info.

In Recap:
The democrat in control Congress deregulated: The housing, The stock market, and The banking industry. Now the new guy is faced with fixing it, and boy is he ever going to fix it! Why he's got ball park 800 Billion on package "A", 2 Trillion on package "B", and can't wait to unveil package "C", which will effectively break the bank, and the nation with it!

Finalizing the last 8 years, we looked good until the Katrina FEMA incident.
That was your criticism of Bush? Three static words and then three whole lines dedicated to how you don't like Obama's plan? I am giving you a big fat FAIL.
Old 02-12-2009, 09:45 PM   #14
Felix The Assassin
The Dreadnoks

Quote:
That was your criticism of Bush? Three static words and then three whole lines dedicated to how you don't like Obama's plan? I am giving you a big fat FAIL.
That's it, notta, nothing more.

Again, for the sake of the nation, I bid Obama good fortune, but with the crooks he has hand selected to surround himself with, and his own intentions, make for a combination to cause more failure than success.

John F. Kennedy

The Last Shot

Honor The Fallen

Old 02-13-2009, 10:35 AM   #15
pritchke
Bastet - Egyptian Cat Goddess

Ha ha! Re: Obama; hurdler or stumbler?

Quote:
Many presidents have done the same in the name of a "photo-op"!

Now if he were to have moved that homeless woman into a small apartment with furnishings, paid the electric, gas and food bills from his salary, then he might have gotten some kudos!
That's the sweet part. He put in a word for her with some housing committee in the area, and a senator who was there let her use his house in the area that he wasn't living in until she could get back on her feet.

I was trying to picture Bush in the same sitution and I could only see him say security take this person away and check her shoes. For Obama's visit to Canada in the next few days the RCMP and Ottawa police are on high alert but they don't expect to be any protest. Damn Bush makes a visit and we have to spead weeks cleaning up after the mass protest.
pritchke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2009, 10:39 AM   #16
pritchke
Bastet - Egyptian Cat Goddess

Ha ha! Re: Obama; hurdler or stumbler?

Quote:
That's it, notta, nothing more.

Again, for the sake of the nation, I bid Obama good fortune, but with the crooks he has hand selected to surround himself with, and his own intentions, make for a combination to cause more failure than success.
This I don't understand as I would say they are lesser crooks than Bush and his cronies. I actually liked Bush as a person but found him too gullible to the crooks he surrounded himself with. Here is hoping Obama is not influenced by the peer pressure like the weak minded Bush.
pritchke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2009, 07:05 PM   #17
Felix The Assassin
The Dreadnoks

Quote:
Originally Posted by pritchke View Post
This I don't understand as I would say they are lesser crooks than Bush and his cronies. I actually liked Bush as a person but found him too gullible to the crooks he surrounded himself with. Here is hoping Obama is not influenced by the peer pressure like the weak minded Bush.
I say with pure certainty, that these people were checked out by the bama-rama staff prior to being nominated. In my mind, these tax evaders, crooks, and whatnots, attempted to fix things on their own. But thankfully the media came along and blew the cover wrap clean off. What I cannot figure out is, if the pres is as smart of a person as you say, why would he go public with their nominations, all the while with the knowledge that these guys are crooks? That is amusing, really, did he think we wouldn't notice? The media wouldn't report anything negative about him or his cabinet? Some people are fully blinded by charisma, I however, was born with excellent vision, and my vision has not faltered, and can see through the bluff and fluff, and into the darkness beneath the surface.

John F. Kennedy

The Last Shot

Honor The Fallen

Old 02-13-2009, 09:18 PM   #18
SpiritWarrior
Jack Burton

And yet, you can't see that GW is the devil in a cowboy hat...
Old 02-13-2009, 10:48 PM   #19
Felix The Assassin
The Dreadnoks

Quote:
And yet, you can't see that GW is the devil in a cowboy hat...
A demon to his enemies for sure, a leader to many, a man without wit to a paltry few, and even the "Goofy Texan" to some of lesser ilk. But the devil? Far from it!

John F. Kennedy

The Last Shot

Honor The Fallen

Old 02-13-2009, 11:02 PM   #20
SpiritWarrior
Jack Burton

Devil's son?