Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Baldurs Gate & Tales of the Sword Coast

Old 06-07-2005, 01:38 PM   #1
Lavindathar
Harper

Ok, I first noticed this problem when I tried resting with CD6 in, and basically, it froze. Everytime. The only way around this, was too eject, try to rest and it would ask me for CD1. I did this, and all was fine.

But, as soon as I tried to enter Ulgoths Beard, the game keeps freezing.

So, basically I think my CD6 is wrecked.

Now, is there anyone on here that can upload the whole TotSC, and PM me the ftp link (so that it's not common). Or, does anyone know where I can download the cd?

I really need to get this working now, as I think I might be called abroad with work in the next two or three days.

Or, does anyone know any other solutions to this?

Btw, Full install DOES NOT work on TotSC, I get an error. I only tried once though. Is it possible to try and re-install TotSC over the top of itself, without damaging anything while I do so?

Thanks very much,

Lavi

This isn't a copyright breach, as I own the game. You can search back for the last 4 years, I've made plenty of posts about it.
Old 06-07-2005, 02:52 PM   #2
Lavindathar
Harper

Don't worry guys, found my "backup" CD, and all is working fine now....

Will try and close this now, if I can...