Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 05-25-2004, 09:07 AM   #1
Lymond
Manshoon

I was away from home (the planar sphere) for a long time, during which I picked up the pieces of the Equalizer and the silver sword. Now that I'm back, I reviewed my inventory to go to the place where pieces can be assembled and they're gone! The silver sword was kind of an afterthought. I had almost forgotten about it and wouldn't be surprised if I gave it away, although I don't recall doing so. I'm annoyed about the Equalizer parts, however. This is my first time through the game and I was really looking forward to seeing it completed. The only thing I can think happened is that when some elves gave me some things, the Equalizer pieces were kicked out of my inventory. Is that likely?

Whatever the reason, how can I get them back?
Old 05-25-2004, 09:39 AM   #2
andrewas
Harper

ShadowKeeper is the easiest way to put items into your inventory. If you know the codes and know what your doing, the CLUAConsole can work as well.

If the elves kicked it out of your inventory, it should be lying on the ground where it happened. (Plot-critical items do not decay, most items disappear in about a day or so. I don't know which category Equaliser comes under but I think it will decay).
Old 05-25-2004, 11:23 AM   #3
Dirty Meg
Baaz Draconian

Your stronghold before you obtain it and after you obtain it are different game areas. If you left stuff in the building which was to be your stronghold then the only to get it back is to cheat and teleport to whatever the area code for the unstrongholded planar sphere is.
Old 05-25-2004, 01:49 PM   #4
Illumina Drathiran'ar
Apophis

5 Card Draw Champion
Underdark Spoilers ahead, to casual readers of this thread...
In addition to checking the elven camp, you might want to check out the lair of Adalon. She's given me a reward before that bumped out an item in my inventory, and spirited me away before I could get it.

http://xkcd.com/386/
http://www.xkcd.com/406/

My heart is like my coffee. Black, bitter, icy, and with a straw.
Illumina Drathiran'ar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2004, 06:16 PM   #5
Lymond
Manshoon

SPOILERS AHEAD!!

I reloaded some saved games and confirmed that I had them before I went to Ust Natha (spelling?) but they were gone just before I left the underdark. They weren't near Adalon, and I can't find them on the ground anywhere.

I very likely would have put them in the bag of holding, as they would serve no purpose for a while. Do items disappear from that?

The other possibility is that I lost them when I met that guy related to the lich quest. I know I was teleported there, but don't remember if he gave me items that would have kicked out other things.

In any case, where would I go to find the item codes for the silver sword blade and hilt and the Equalizer blade and hilt so I can add them with the CLUA console?
Old 05-27-2004, 11:07 PM   #6
Imrahil
Elminster

SW1H54A - Hilt of the Equalizer
SW1H54B - Blade of the Equalizer
SW1H54C - Pommel Jewel of the Equalizer

MISC8U - Silver Blade
SW2H15A - Silver Hilt

If you have ShadowKeeper, you can go to View - Item Browser & then look through all the items in the game (including any added by any MOD's you have) & get their CLUA codes.

- Imrahil
Imrahil is offline   Reply With Quote