Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 08-23-2001, 09:38 AM   #1
Dundee Slaytern
Ironworks Moderator

Quick question, what triggers Nalia's arrest?!?! It's been at least 8-10 days already, since my party liberated the Keep... ...

I know for sure it has been at least 8 days because I completed my Planar Sphere stronghold quest.

I had no problems the last time I had Nalia in my party, but for some reason... it refuses to activate this time round. Any clue or ideas as to why?

------------------
If not a Sorcerer, then a Paladin.

-------------------------
Baldur's Gate Item Mart
Old 08-23-2001, 10:27 AM   #2
Legolas the Elven Archer

Not unless she left your party between visiting the funeral and now.

------------------
The last arrow of Legolas kindled in the air as it flew,
and plunged burning into the heart of a great wolf-chieftain.
All the others fled. -J.R.R. Tolkien, The Lord of the Rings

Old 08-23-2001, 11:24 AM   #3
Dundee Slaytern
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Legolas the Elven Archer:
Not unless she left your party between visiting the funeral and now.
I haven't even receive the notice to attend the funeral yet... ... ¬_¬

Damn it, if nothing happens for another week, I'm gonna mutter, "Screw this!" and dump Nalia. She was only supposed to be a replacement until I get back Imoen anyway.

------------------

Baldur's Gate Item Mart
Old 08-23-2001, 11:40 AM   #4
Wurm
Drizzt Do'Urden

The funeral triggered for me after going to the copper coreanet and staying overnight, after I got finished with her castle quest. When leaving I was approached by a messenger telling me to come to the funeral.
Old 08-23-2001, 12:39 PM   #5
tusitha

Hi,

Yes you need to finish Nalia's keep quest first, and then once you return to town (try the City gate) a dude will ask you to attend her pa's funeral. Once you do that, you'll get the opportunity to see meet her father's so-called friends, including that prick who wants to marry her. Do the dialogues right and eventually you'll be confronted by said prick after a few days who arests poor 'ol Nalia........

Well as for replacing her once Imoen is back in da house, be warned that Imoen will still be WAY behind in terms of experience and levels, so you'll need to basically do a whole lot of catchin up for her.....

Old 08-23-2001, 01:13 PM   #6
Dundee Slaytern
Ironworks Moderator

Gate District... hmmmm... will look into that.

------------------

Baldur's Gate Item Mart
Old 08-24-2001, 10:08 PM   #7
Gil-Galad
The Magister

Eeerhh...You DID go to see Major Domo (or whateverhisnameis), when "gold was placed in your keep"?

There are also a few other small quests about your policies as a lord.