Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Entertainment (Movies, TV Shows and Books/Comics)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 01-08-2003, 08:42 AM   #11
Sio

<font color="Deepskyblue">No</font>
Old 01-08-2003, 06:29 PM   #12
lucius
Dungeon Master

Personaly it isint worth the gas money it takes to get there
lucius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2003, 06:43 PM   #13
AzRaeL StoRmBlaDe
Hathor

Well you could use the DVD as a coaster, or something, but the movie is so bad it would probably make a crappy coaster even.
Old 01-09-2003, 07:08 PM   #14
AzRaeL StoRmBlaDe
Hathor

I don't remember if I posted yet to say how bad this movie is *cough* 3rd time *cough* but it really is terrible. If you are thinking about buying this movie, even if it is in the dollar bin, walk down the street and give the first person you a see the dollar you were going to spend on this movie, to beat you about the head with a blunt object for the next hour and a half, and your money will be much better spent.

[ 01-09-2003, 07:10 PM: Message edited by: AzRaeL StoRmBlaDe ]
Old 01-09-2003, 08:02 PM   #15
Barry the Sprout
White Dragon

I'd like to quote www.somethingawful.com in their movie review of "Feeders 2" (officially the worst film of all time according to them) to describe my feelings on this film. OK, so the review wasn't about D&D but anyone who has seen it will agree that its actually quite accurate all the same:

"Once you watch this video every single event in your life will be infinitely more enjoyable, from family funerals to serving jailtime for manslaughter. This movie will make you redefine your entire existance and make you question the meaning of life.".

This sums up D&D as far as I'm concerned, and it probably sums up Feeders 2 as well, but I don't really know for sure...
[img]\"http://img1.ranchoweb.com/images/sproutman/certwist.gif\" alt=\" - \" /><br /><br /><i>\"And the angels all pallid and wan,<br />Uprising, unveiling, affirm,<br />That the play is the tragedy, man,<br />And its hero the Conquerer Worm.\"</i><br /> - Edgar Allan Poe
Barry the Sprout is offline   Reply With Quote