Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Roleplaying > Ironworks Online Roleplaying
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 01-04-2002, 10:45 PM   #1
LennonCook
Jack Burton

Ok, Im changing this post a little bit (so no mods this is not a different thread)...
The OOM (Order of Merlin) Is now taking new recruits- there are 2 conditions which limit ur entry into the Clan (or Order or Whatever)-
1. You must have SPELLS - it does not matter if they are Priest, Druid or Wizard. You must detail what type of spells ur character has when u recruit. (A class would be helpful with this, incase we ever get involved in a serious RPG)
2. Your name Must NOT fall on the "Black List of Non-Allies" (dubbed this by Larry). This list consists of people who refuse to get along with me. If they make amends, their names will be removed from the list... It currently stands at Jerome.(Konfuzed and Zany will not Count- they dont exist as far as the clan is concerned).

So, If u fit these criteria, and want to Join, you have 3 options-
1. Post ur details in this Thread.
2. Send me a Private message with ur details.
3. Email me at lennon_cook@hotmail.com making sure to include ur details, and ur IW screen name.
LennonCook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2002, 09:06 AM   #2
SecretMaster
Apophis

Hello my good friend. I am StoneRock Chuk'tak, a dwarven cleric of Clangeddin, how may I join? Paperwork maybe, or do you need healing?
SecretMaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2002, 09:09 AM   #3
Legolas
Jack Burton

Just a question, what are the goals and beliefs of the order?
Legolas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2002, 01:01 PM   #4
J'aran
Mephistopheles

Is this clan (or order or whatever) still alive? There doesn't seem to be a lot of activity. I'd like to join if it's still on.
J'aran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2002, 09:21 PM   #5
Dagorion
Red Wizard of Thay

I would like to join; I am an Elven Bladesinger. And what is this about Spells?
Old 01-07-2002, 09:56 PM   #6
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

This clan will not ever be born if the Clanmaster does not post on the sign in thread (The sticky note at the top of the forum page) before Sunday.
It is a requisit that we do a little Spring Cleaning of innactive clans,,,and this was the only way we could think of to do it.
Larry_OHF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2002, 04:32 AM   #7
LennonCook
Jack Burton

Ok, Secret master, ur in. Ill add u too the dtatabase.
Legolas, Ill put a link in my Sig to Merlins Palace once its ready for action. Theres a Bit there to ask questions which I will answer... this one I will answer here though: The Order believes that there should be a balance between use of Magic and use of Weapons. Our goals are currently only short term, and mainly involve getting more members and being able to use Merlins Palace. If u have any other questions, please post them in Merlins Palace so that I can keep everything I need to make up an answer to in one place.
Jaran- U can join, I just need more particulars.
Dagorion- Sorry, no TDD or TOB kits yet... Ill allow them once I am familiar with them. Until then, the only sub class kits which I will allow are those from SOA. Sorry. And about Spells- You must as a part of ur class (single and dual allowed as well) Have spells falling under the category of either Wizard, Priest or Druid.

OK, So I have 1 member besides myself.... Wow. I was told i probably wouldnt get recruits this fast. I guess im lucky or something. (must be one of the things I have equipped... gives me 8o luck or something ill have to study all of this gear...)

EDIT : To close a font color, you have to type /font. You had /color.

[ 01-08-2002: Message edited by: Larry_OHF ]

Old 01-08-2002, 09:35 AM   #8
J'aran
Mephistopheles

OK, I've PM'd you with some details, SookmaCook.
J'aran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2002, 09:07 PM   #9
LennonCook
Jack Burton

Ok, A notice to Everyone.
Merlins Palace is now open. Pretty soon I will be inviting people from other forums there aswell, so it will not be limited to Ironworks. AND we can have ALOT of threads. From here on, if everyone could please recruit for the clan either Here, in this thread, or in the recruitment board over there, it would be greatly appreciated.
Also, can anyone whos registered up to now please rerecruit over there just filling in the extra details required ?? Thx.

[ 01-13-2002: Message edited by: SookmaCook ]

Old 01-12-2002, 10:33 PM   #10
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

Hello, Sooky...
I know that I do not have to say this to you, as you are well aware...but I have to anyway...
Make sure that the people you invite from other gaming sites recognize "our" rules, as opposed to theirs. Every gaming board is a little different.
We will expect them to stay under your lead and guidance.
If they step outta line, then be prepared to feel the wrath of the Modding Mage! (insert trademark here)

Larry_OHF is offline   Reply With Quote