Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 07-27-2003, 01:24 AM   #1
spydar

hey is there a thread on this already?? I'm just lazy and didn't want to look for it. but where can I get the 3 heads. actually I just need one more but can't remember which ones I already have and (yet again) I'm too lazy to check.

[ 07-27-2003, 01:25 AM: Message edited by: spydar ]
Old 07-27-2003, 01:34 AM   #2
Jon Irenicus
Elminster

Quote:
Originally posted by spydar:
hey is there a thread on this already?? I'm just lazy and didn't want to look for it. but where can I get the 3 heads. actually I just need one more but can't remember which ones I already have and (yet again) I'm too lazy to check.
Well, lets see...

Spoiler:
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
Do u have tactic mod installed? If not then the three heads can be founded in 1.somewhere near where u forge the heads, 2. In the room full of golems, in the middle part, and 3. The guy that is charmed on the second floor has it on him .
Old 07-27-2003, 01:35 AM   #3
pcgiant
Symbol of Cyric

Arrow

Quote:
Originally posted by spydar:
Therein lies your quandary. I can't recall right now, and I am also too lazy to check.
Old 07-27-2003, 02:08 AM   #4
spydar

also, why is it that I've killed all the nasty's inside, but haven't gone outside at all, and yet somehow I'm done. the first time I tried going outside Nalia just started talking and before you know it I'm sucked into a dialogue about saving her estate from this guy she's supposed to marry and I haven't even been in the courtyard yet. is this a bug, did I just get lucky???
Old 07-27-2003, 03:32 AM   #5
Xen
Symbol of Moradin

Probably a bug. This never happend to me but i have my game patched.
Do you have all the patches(official and Baldurdash?)
Xen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2003, 08:18 PM   #6
SixOfSpades
Dracolisk

If TorGal is dead, then Nalia thinks that all of the enemies are dead. Makes her look kind of stupid: We walk out into the courtyard and she starts to reminisce...while we're getting attacked by an Otyugh.
Old 07-28-2003, 08:35 PM   #7
Manshoon

You know... you CAN post while your BG2 game is still running. Just hit ALT + Tab and your game minimizes and you can get online and talk to all the swell folks here. I mean, if you're too lazy to do searches, that's much easier and faster than, ohhhhh, say closing BG2 and opening it again. I mean, load times, GOD!!! *hopes dry humor isn't viewed as me being a prick*

[img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 07-28-2003, 08:51 PM   #8
Dadams1
Drow Warrior

YOU CAN?!?! WOW! I was too lazy to minimize it so I just quit the game . Like those people watching TV who spend an hour searching for the remote when they could just get up off their fat asses and manually change the channel .
Old 07-29-2003, 01:57 AM   #9
jinny
Dungeon Master

ill try to b specific...

spoiler

1) the flail head cold is in the room that is located at the north corner of the first floor(in the floor where the forge is) inside a gravestone?
2) another flail head is in a secret room on the 2nd floor held by a man named glacius kill him and take it. make sure u have the keep key (which can be found in a bookcase near the Yuan Ti mage) to gain access to this room
3) the last flail head is located on the same floor in a room adjacent to the flight of stairs which in turn are within a hidden door in "Auntie's bedroom" the room is filled with golems so kill them first.... the flail head is located in the 1st statue of the 3 statue in that room (from left to right) .... wow that was specific eh?

[ 07-29-2003, 01:59 AM: Message edited by: jinny ]