Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 02-25-2003, 07:06 PM   #1
Dace De'Briago
Silver Dragon

I have just fought one of the hardest battles ever against this monstrosity... he is a beast.

The spirit trolls are a pain in the ass, and it doesnt help while they are whomping on you.

It took minutes of whacking on Torgal with my character and Korgan before he finally went down. Minutes! For a high level Kensai and Korgan it borders on embarassing.

HE WAS A BEAST.

Excellent mod. Tactics is excellent [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 02-25-2003, 07:12 PM   #2
Lord Smite
Dungeon Master

Here here. I chunked him last night with my solo h/o barb at lvl 15. Needed Vhailors Helm, but it was a great fight. Never before have i found myself yelling outloud at my main character to kill a boss, very entertaining (at least for the other people in my house at the time)

[ 02-25-2003, 07:13 PM: Message edited by: Lord Smite ]
Lord Smite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2003, 09:08 PM   #3
Robert Mcelroy
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Improved Torgal is just scary. I took apretty good party in (albeit a little early in the game apparently) and he continuously chunked me with extreme prejudice.

The best way I found for a rather low level party was to inch into Torgals room so that only he would see you, have your little banter, then run away and let him chase you into one of the ajoining rooms so you can fight him alone without his spirit troll goons. Still though it took a couple tries,my eye was twitching befor I finally beat him!
But hey, thats what we wanted right!
Old 02-26-2003, 10:13 PM   #4
Gangrell
Iron Throne Cult

I just cooked him to a cripse with the Staff of Law, makes a nice light show and detroyed all left standing. [img]smile.gif[/img]
Gangrell is offline   Reply With Quote