Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 07-07-2001, 07:07 PM   #1
Bluestar
Elite Waterdeep Guard

I'm really confused. I'm not sure if I've done this game right. I just finished the last room in the pocket plane. Now the game is asking me if I want to go on to the end. I have not even been to Watchers Keep. Is that were the end is or did I miss something? I don't remember anyone telling me to go there. Am I on the right track or have I missed something?

Bluestar
Bluestar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2001, 07:45 PM   #2
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

You can go to watcher's Keep at any time during the game, as it is open from the very beginning.
I went there immediately after Saradush.
Since I have not gotten as far as you, yet, I do not know how to tell you to get there, if the Solar is asking you to prepare for the end.
You could try telling her, not yet, I have unfinished business or something. Good luck!

------------------

Devoted member of the Ironworks
Loyal guardian of the OHF
Member of the Ancients' club
Witness of the 4,000th post by Cloudposter
Currently engaged in the Throne of Bhaal expansion set

[This message has been edited by Larry_OHF (edited 07-07-2001).]
Larry_OHF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2001, 07:48 PM   #3
Floraowe
The Magister

Going on to the end will take you to the area of the final battles in the game, not Watcher's Keep. The keep is separate from the main story line. If you want to go there, just pick the "return me from where I came" option when you exit the pocket plane, and from there you should be able to get back outside and go to Watcher's Keep.
Floraowe is offline   Reply With Quote