Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 10-12-2002, 07:33 PM   #1
theholyavenger
Manshoon

So my question is this: How do you convert Sarevok to be good? Not only just his alignment but also his reaction towards you. I heard that this is possible and he will once again accept you as his brother. But i don't know how, please post if you have any ideas. Thank you.
\"There once was a warrior true,<br />with the sense knocked out of him, too.<br />But in a hamster he found,<br />some wisdom profound,<br />and now where goes he goes his Boo!\"<br /><br />~Crazy Celvan in Baldur\'s Gate II Shadows of Amn
theholyavenger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2002, 07:44 PM   #2
Vedran
Lord Soth

Dan Simpson's walkthrough:

(...)"Also, although he is Chaotic Evil at the moment, depending on how you treat him, you can get him to change alignments to Chaotic Good. In order to get him to switch, don't ask for him to make the promise, then act good around him yourself, giving him second chances and whatnot."

If you want to speed up converstions, press Ctrl+I (kind of cheat)
Vedran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2002, 02:33 PM   #3
theholyavenger
Manshoon

Really!?! Oh, the stupid strategy guidebook that i've bought told me to make Sarevok swear for his loyalty. Damn!
\"There once was a warrior true,<br />with the sense knocked out of him, too.<br />But in a hamster he found,<br />some wisdom profound,<br />and now where goes he goes his Boo!\"<br /><br />~Crazy Celvan in Baldur\'s Gate II Shadows of Amn
theholyavenger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2002, 05:08 PM   #4
Vedran
Lord Soth

There is no actual need for that. I doubt he would betray you anyway.
Vedran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2002, 07:59 PM   #5
Jim
Quintesson

Quote:
There is no actual need for that. I doubt he would betray you anyway.
One word....Ascension

Quote:
Oh, the stupid strategy guidebook that i've bought told me to make Sarevok swear for his loyalty. Damn!
Don't panic, you can still convert him to good even if you made him swear an oath. I am 100% sure of this.

Quote:
If you want to speed up converstions, press Ctrl+I (kind of cheat)
Yes this works well. Another option (which takes about 100 times longer but is still and option) is to set the game speed in the BG2 config to 60 frames per second (i.e. doubling the speed of the game) and then just stand around and wait for the next dialog to appear (you'll only have to wait half as long this way). But crtl-I is instant [img]smile.gif[/img] .
Jim is offline   Reply With Quote