Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Entertainment (Movies, TV Shows and Books/Comics)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 11-04-2002, 06:10 PM   #1
T/-/alali
Baaz Draconian

Did any of you see it? Lots of little kids eating candy and watching the chamber of secrets. Got to see so much stuff you can't see on previews. Looks like they stuck to the book more on this one thank goodness. The last one was good but they didn't exactly stay with the Norbert story and stuff like that. They also anounced that they would be making the third movie YAY!!! I doubt they are going to stay with Daniel for the fourth book though... Anyone want to discuss the book? I'm all ears.
Old 11-05-2002, 04:40 AM   #2
pcgiant
Symbol of Cyric

I've seen this one clip on TV so many times... this old lady with a Harry Potter tattoo claiming she's the biggest fan... it's weird and it's been played on TV for the last three days...
Old 11-05-2002, 05:21 AM   #3
Sio

Quote:
Originally posted by pcgiant:
I've seen this one clip on TV so many times... this old lady with a Harry Potter tattoo claiming she's the biggest fan... it's weird and it's been played on TV for the last three days...
Harry Potter tattoo?? Ooooook
Any one else think thats taking it a tad bit too far hehe
Old 11-06-2002, 02:56 PM   #4
Lavindathar
Harper

<font color="cyan">Maybe not on a runaway 10 year old, but an OLD lady? hehe! [img]graemlins/bricks.gif[/img] </font>
Old 11-06-2002, 04:56 PM   #5
T/-/alali
Baaz Draconian

How did we get to an old lady with a tatoo??? Im talking about oprah not an old lady.
Old 11-07-2002, 02:32 PM   #6
Lavindathar
Harper

Quote:
Originally posted by T/-/alali:
How did we get to an old lady with a tatoo??? Im talking about oprah not an old lady.
<font color="cyan">Blame that dude cowering in the corner, I believe his name is PCGIANT!!!! Hahahaha!</font>