Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Miscellaneous Games (RPG or not)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 12-09-2001, 11:25 AM   #1
April Ryan
Dungeon Master

guys... i went to the cemetery to solve that easter egg thingie..

i touched all 6 of the rune stones... but nothing happened... what am i missing? i am supposed to see something which asks me to insert a dagger... but where it is? i checked teh corner of the cemetery nothing...
April Ryan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2001, 12:16 PM   #2
Xignal
Drizzt Do'Urden

Check this thread or this link for specifics. [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 12-09-2001, 01:49 PM   #3
April Ryan
Dungeon Master

yeah! thanks.. didn't know u updated ur site

i went in... had a hard time figuring the exit.. geezus...

finally fought with someone name baron englund or something like dat?? what is this? remember freddy kruger? [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
April Ryan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2001, 03:35 PM   #4
vesselle
Hathor

~~xignal~~

i peeped over at your map (i am so curious about that place) and i was, like, huh? it looks like it's all little squares, like from ooooooooooooollllldddddddddd games when peeps had to keep lotsa graph paper around. lol! i guess it's for all the wiz old timers?

well, gonna try my luck anyway.

V***V
Old 12-10-2001, 02:09 AM   #5
Knip Dyolf
The Magister

i peeped over at your map (i am so curious about that place) and i was, like, huh? it looks like it's all little squares, like from ooooooooooooollllldddddddddd games when peeps had to keep lotsa graph paper around. lol! i guess it's for all the wiz old timers?

Ahhhh, nostalga Vesselle...........I still have pages and pages of graph paper with maps from all the earlier games I've played.
I just started to replay wiz 5 (i am still waiting for wiz 8) and was confronted with the need to use graph paper again......I must be getting spoilt....Couldnt bring myself to start mapping again...thank god (game designers) for automapping.

Countdown is still go Houston - 4 days
\"Listen, strange women lyin\' in ponds distributin\' swords is no basis for a system of government. Supreme executive power derives from a mandate from the masses, not from some farcical aquatic ceremony. \"<br />Monty Python and the Holy Grail
Knip Dyolf is offline   Reply With Quote